A Guide To The Different Toyota Truck Cab Sizes
Toyota has two trucks in America: the mid-size truck the Toyota Tacoma and the full-sized Toyota Tundra. Toyota has completely revived both of these trucks with recent redesigns, refreshing these models in every possible way including the Toyota Truck cab size. Toyota of Clermont experts are going over the different types of Toyota Truck cab sizes available to unpack which one best fits your driving needs.
What You Need To Know About 2024 Tundra and 2024 Tacoma Toyota Truck Cab Size
If you are deciding between a mid-size truck like the 2024 Tacoma or a full-size truck like the Toyota Tundra you might be deciding based on a couple of factors one being the cab size. The cab size is an important factor is because it will determine how much you can fit inside your truck vs outside on the bed of your truck. The cab size allows you to shorten the bed size, as well as lengthen it. Luckily, Toyota has some of the most reliable trucks on the market, and with the versatility, you can find what you are looking for as long as you know what you want. Let’s get into both of these models.
What are the options for the two Toyota Truck models?
- Tundra cabs: Double Cab and CrewMax Cab with the options of 5.5, and 6.5 beds.
- Tacoma cabs: Double (existing cab size) and an all-new Xtra with options of a 6 ft bed and 5 ft bed. The previous access Cab size was removed for the 2024 Toyota Tacoma.
Everything you need to know about 2024 Tundra Cabs
The Toyota Tundra is the perfect truck for towing large hauls whether it’s for work or your off-roading leisure activities. This Clermont Toyota Truck is made for a challenge. There are so many different trim options on the 2024 Toyota Tundra lineup, so it will be easy to pick out exactly what you need. Let’s check out the two different Toyota Truck cab sizes for this model.
Double Cab on the Toyota Tundra
- Fits up to five passengers with a spacious interior with two rows of seating and four doors.
- The best option if you are looking for extra hauling capabilities with a longer bed.
- The bed is over 8 feet long and perfectly built for your next large tow haul load.
The CrewMax Cab on the Toyota Tundra
- Fits up to five passengers as well with a spacious interior with two rows of seating and four doors.
- It gives you more legroom and shoulder room with a wider cabin space.
- The bed options aren’t as long as the Double Cab, but if you are looking more for the interior space, this is the one for you.
Everything you need to know about 2024 Tacoma cabs
The new redesign of the 2024 Toyota Tacoma is underway and we are so excited for it to arrive at our dealership in Clermont, Florida. Toyota steps up with this redesign (like they always do) with a new engine, a revamped interior and exterior, and a new cab. You can say goodbye to the previous access cab because it’s since been replaced for the 2024 models with an XtraCab. So, let’s get into the two different Toyota Truck Cab Sizes on this model.
Double Cab on the Toyota Tacoma
- This Toyota truck cab size seats up to five people with two rows of seating and four doors.
- There are multiple different bed size options for this Toyota truck cab size with different interior sizes as well.
- There’s plenty of flexibility with this cab size, depending on if you want a smaller bed or a bigger interior space.
The All-new XtraCab on the Toyota Tacoma
- This Toyota Truck cab size has two front seats, but no back seats. Also, It can seat up to three passengers.
- Instead, Toyota created the back area to be a perfect storage place and includes a seatback workstation, reinforced MOLLE panel, and lockable rear storage.
- The best option for a work truck is needed with extra storage.
- It’s found on the base-level Tacoma trims.
We are super excited about the 2024 Toyota Tacoma coming to our dealership, however, we aren’t sure when that is going to happen, yet. However, you can follow us on social media to stay tuned for updates at @toyotaofclermont on Facebook, Instagram, And TikTok!
Test Drive a Tundra at Toyota of Clermont!
See both of these different Toyota truck cab sizes for yourself in person – visit Toyota of Clermont at 16851 State Road 50, just west of the Florida Turnpike. You can also shop online or call us for additional information at (352) 404-7000.