Why the 2025 Toyota Camry has a new engine?
The 2025 Toyota Camry is on its ninth generation with many successful previous generations. The best-selling sedan in the U.S. gets even more power and upgrades with the all-new 2025 Toyota Camry. Toyota of Clermont is excited to share one of the biggest news the Camry has seen for a while. Let’s get into it.
What’s new on the 2025 Toyota Camry
Now being assembled in the U.S., the biggest news on the 2025 Toyota Camry is it’s coming exclusively equipped with a standard 5th-generation Toyota Hybrid System. So, yes that means every 2025 Camry will be a hybrid. It will also be available in FWD and AWD with a new re-engineered suspension and braking system that makes the already reliable Clermont Toyota Camry an even more balanced driving experience. Let’s check out some of the other highlights released by Toyota:
All-new Safety Features:
Toyota is always doing everything they can to give only the best to their customers. The safety will elevate with the Toyota Safety Sense 3.0 standard across all of the trim levels. The Toyota Safety Sense 3.0 is packed with so many safety features and isn’t an additional cost, which is nice. You can also look forward to a standard blind spot monitor with rear cross-traffic alert, which this model will be available in Clermont, Florida.
Refresh on the performance features:
We know that the 2025 Toyota Camrys will be slaying with a hybrid engine, however, what does that mean about the performance of this best-selling sedan? It looks like the powerful hybrid system will get up to a 30 HP increase with 232 net-combined horsepower on the AWD model. Toyota also announced that for the first time, the 2025 Toyota Camry Hybrid will come available with electronic on-demand all-wheel drive for all trim levels.
& More features to look forward to:
- Adds slim LED headlights, daytime running lights and taillights
- Gets a hammerhead front fascia
- Enjoy an increase in cushion length achieved by Toyota engineers for a more comfortable seating arrangement in this Clermont Toyota.
- The 2025 Toyota Camry comes with a standard smart key with a push-to-start button, and a dual-zone automatic climate control system with rear air vents.
- Enjoy the Toyota Audio Multimedia System includes a standard 8-inch touchscreen display or an available 12.3-inch screen that includes dual wireless connectivity.
- Gets standard wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, and a standard Qi wireless charging pad.
Why are we excited about the Standard Hybrid 2025 Toyota Camry?
Don’t worry, you don’t have to plug your 2025 Toyota Camry hybrid in anywhere. Hybrids are easy. Hybrid batteries simply run off of regenerative braking, so every time you brake you charge your engine. Toyota has had Hybrids on the Camry lineup since 2006, and they were great then. So, with the re-engineered suspension and braking system, we are looking forward to the 2025 Toyota Camry to embody that reliability we all love.
There are several perks of driving a hybrid:
- For one thing, they allow you to save money by getting better miles per gallon, in return they also emit fewer greenhouse gasses.
- Don’t worry about the range anxiety that comes with EVs or the learning curve that comes with owning an EV.
- Enjoy a quiet-sounding engine that still embraces the power you want.
- You don’t have to plug in hybrids to charge, they charge through regenerative braking. People get confused with plug-in hybrids like the RAV4 Prime or Prius Prime which can run off both a hybrid engine and an electric engine.
If you are worried about the cost of replacing your hybrid battery, the good news is that Toyota come with a hybrid battery warranty of 10 years or 150,000 miles whichever comes first. They also are way more affordable to replace.
Get Your Clermont Toyota Camry today!
What are you waiting for? Here at Toyota of Clermont, it’s super easy to customize the Clermont Toyota you want. So, get behind the wheel today – Toyota of Clermont is open seven days a week at 16851 State Road 50, just west of the Florida Turnpike. You can stop by in person or call ahead of time to schedule an appointment at (352) 404-7000.