The return of the Toyota Supra | Toyota of Clermont
It’s iconic, it’s fast, it’s the Toyota Supra and it’s ready to race. With a new prototype of the vehicle revealed just days ago, this new Toyota looks mean and packs a punch. Coming for a checkered flag near you next year, the Toyota Supra is here and so is Toyota of Clermont to share details we have so far!
A classic meant for racing
While the Toyota Supra has only been revealed as a prototype so far, the details are having us excited over here at Toyota of Clermont! Set to debut at the NASCAR Xfinity Series on February 16, 2019, this new Toyota is engineered to race. Here are some of the details we know so far:
- The 2019 Toyota Supra will use an inline-six front-mounted engine.
- While this isn’t confirmed, the Clermont Toyota engine is rumored to be a 3.0-liter and turbocharged.
- If these details are true, the new Toyota Supra is likely to produce 335 horsepower and a maximum torque of 369 lb./ft.
- It will likely have a 0 – 60 mph time of four and a half seconds from a standstill.
- There could be an entry-level model the uses a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine and is estimated to get 248 horsepower.
Are you excited for the new Toyota Supra? Unfortunately, it won’t be here for a little while. But, at Toyota of Clermont, we do have a great selection of new models with all the latest tech and engineering features.
New models at Toyota of Clermont
With brand new Toyota technology and sporty engineering, these new 2018 and 2019 Toyota models are just what you’re looking for to get you by until the arrival of the new Toyota Supra. Here are some of the amazing features you can find in these new vehicles:
- New Entune 3.0 infotainment Toyota technology with an integrated app suite that includes features like: Apple CarPlay, Dynamic Navigation, hands-free calling, local weather and traffic reports, HD Radio, and much more.
- Sleek and sporty new designs for the Clermont Toyota Avalon and Toyota Camry.
- Premium audio systems.
- Toyota Safety Sense P comes standard with all new Toyota models with a suite of safety technology that includes features like: Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert, Automatic High Beams, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Road Sign Assist, and Lane Tracing Assist.
- Integrated backup camera and optional Bird’s Eye View cameras with Perimeter Scan technology.
- Premium interior material options like SofTex and genuine leather.
- Sports car engineering options for new Toyota models like the all new 2019 Clermont Toyota Avalon.
All in all, these new Toyota models sport some stunning features and it’s all at Toyota of Clermont! Come visit the dealership to check out the latest models and take a test drive to see for yourself what makes these features so amazing. Give us a call at (352) 404 – 7000 to schedule your test drive or to ask us any questions!