Toyota Entune 3.0: details and features
With a whole new model year of Clermont Toyotas on the way, it’s hard to not get excited. The features and trim packages that have been revealed so far are amazing and we’re happy to be getting these vehicles to our dealership soon. One feature that has been wowing Clermont drivers is the Toyota Entune 3.0 app suite. This infotainment system is truly a marvel when it comes to hands-free and ease of access technology and Toyota of Clermont has all the details! Let’s look at some of the highlights from this great new feature!
So many features, so much convenience
The Entune 3.0 infotainment software features several new features that make it something to behold. This feature is available in the 2018 Clermont Toyota Camry, Sienna, Mirai, and 2019 Avalon. Here are some of the noteworthy features of this new tech:
- Seamless Bluetooth wireless connectivity for features like hands-free calling and music streaming. This acts as a safety feature as well by keeping your hands on and near the wheel and away from your phone. For compatible iPhone users, the infotainment software includes Siri Eyes Free which allows drivers to perform Siri commands without having to look at your phone.
- Entune 3.0 includes an entire app suite pre-installed to help you perform several tasks all while on the road. Voice recognition GPS, local weather reports, traffic monitoring, and fuel price comparison apps will help make your drive a little more convenient.
- Integration with music streaming apps like Pandora and iHeartRadio. Drivers can also reserve restaurant tables or purchase movie tickets hands free with compatible apps for OpenTable and MovieTickets.com all from the infotainment system.
- HD Radio and SiriusXM have also been added to the infotainment software and, with an available JBL sound system, you’ll want to turn up the volume and jam out in your Clermont Toyota.
- Safety Connect is an added feature to this infotainment software that, in the event of an accident, sends a distress call with your GPS location to request assistance.
- Optional Wi-Fi Connect from Verizon allows drivers to connect up to five devices to a 4G LTE hotspot for internet access on the go.
- The Remote Connect mobile app allows for total accessibility to your Clermont vehicle, all from your phone. Lock and unlock your car’s doors, find your vehicle, and monitor guest drivers all with a scroll and a touch of your phone screen.
- Service Connect helps you stay on top of maintenance for your Clermont Toyota by alerting you on key engineering factors like fuel efficiency and routine maintenance to make sure your car stays in top shape.
- Dynamic Navigation incorporates the most updated and accurate mapping system into the infotainment software to make sure you get where you’re going. And, if you hit a spot that’s a little difficult to navigate through, Destination Assist Connect is there with 24-hour assistance provided by a real person.
Check it out at Toyota of Clermont
The all new Entune 3.0 infotainment system takes convenience and safety to an all new level. Come see for yourself and test drive one of our new vehicles at Toyota of Clermont! Our auto sales specialists will be happy to walk you through all the features of our vehicles and answer any questions you have. Call us at (352) 404 – 7000 to schedule an appointment or stop by and see us at 16851 State Road 50.