The Latest Details on the New 2021 Toyota Tundra
On the streets of North America, big vehicles rule. SUVs and trucks are the kings of the roads and it’s undeniable that we love our large gas-guzzling rides in this corner of the world. If you’re planning on getting behind the wheel of a bigger vehicle soon, you’ll be happy to know that the 2021 Toyota Tundra is coming to Toyota of Clermont very soon and it’s packed with new additions that you’re going to love!
We’re here with the latest info and updates. Check it out!
What’s New on the 2021 Toyota Tundra?
To ensure maximum power, the 2021 Toyota Tundra will be packing a 5.7-liter i-FORCE V8 engine that affords it a towing capacity of 10,200 pounds. It will also have a maximum payload of 1,730 pounds and the same power and performance you’re used to from previous model years. This year Tundra will be offered in either Double Cab or CrewMax trim grades which both include 4 doors.
This year’s Clermont Toyota Tundra will also include 2 special edition models on the lineup. Here are the details of the Trail Special Edition and Nightshade Special Edition models:
Nightshade Special Edition
The Clermont Toyota Tundra will be joining the Nightshade crew with a unique offering of features like:
- Black leather interior trim
- Blacked out exterior accents like the front chrome grille, mirror caps, door handles, wheels, and exhaust tip.
- This will be available to be built off the Limited trim grade and come in paint colors like Midnight Black Metallic, Windchill Pearl, Super White, and Magnetic Gray Metallic.
- Drivers can choose between 2WD and 4WD on their chosen Toyota Tundra.
Trail Special Edition
Revealed at the Chicago Auto Show, the Trail Edition group includes the most outdoorsy models, the 4Runner, Tacoma, and Tundra. Each one is built with the great outdoors and convenience in mind. For the Tundra, the Trail Edition is based on the SR5 CrewMax trim grade and is available with either 2WD or 4WD. This Clermont Toyota Tundra is unique in the fact that it offers a larger fuel tank, improved anti-theft system, engine immobilizer, and these additional features:
- This model Tundra is available with paint color options like Army Green, Super White, Cement, and Midnight Black Metallic.
- Black exterior badging and black interior seating with tan accent stitching.
- Standard all-weather floor liners
- A chrome front grille and special edition wheels
- A unique lockable bed storage box that’s built with insulation and a drain plug so drivers can use it as a quick access cooler.
While the new Toyota Tundra hasn’t reached Toyota of Clermont just yet, we’re anxiously awaiting its arrival. You can stay up to date on our current and upcoming inventory on our website. If you have questions or want to check out the 2020 Toyota Tundra before the new model arrives, visit Toyota of Clermont at 16851 State Road 50 today!