The All-New 2023 Toyota Sequoia Beats Out the Competition
Toyota has outdone it with this completely redesigned SUV. We are on our toes in anticipation for the redesign of the 2023 Toyota Sequoia to hit our dealership. Why, you may ask? Well, imagine the updated award-winning interior of the 2022 Toyota Tundra with even more space for the whole family and it gets better with the necessary towing capacity to handle any adventures. Toyota of Clermont experts are here to give you all the details on this redesign. Let’s get into it.
Everything you need to know about the 2023 Toyota Sequoia.
We expect this powerful ride to hit our dealership in the late summer of 2022, so yes, right around the corner. With the starting MSRP of $58,300, the Toyota Sequoia brings affordability for its kind and significant advancements.
- Wind Chill Pearl
- Celestial Silver
- Lunar Rock
- Magnetic Gray Metallic
- Army Green
- Midnight Black Metallic
- Smoked Mesquite
- Supersonic Red
- The TRD-exclusive Solar Octane.
Premium paint colors
- Wind Chill Pearl
- Supersonic Red
TRD Pro model
- Solar Octane
Powerful and Fuel-Efficient
It’s looking like this redesign will reign against its competitors by stepping up its game. The third generation Sequoia will feature a powerful twin-turbo V6 hybrid i-FORCE MAX powertrain that makes excellent fuel efficiency meets a lot of power. It has an independent front suspension and a rack-mounted electronic power steering system for an improved steering driving experience. It produces 437 horsepower and 583 lb-ft of torque. In addition, it has a maximum towing capacity of up to 9,520 lbs, which is a 26 percent increase over the previous generation model. If you’re interested in a towing package, there’s an available Tow Tech package standard on the TRD Pro and Capstone, that includes Trailer Backup Guide to aid in backing up the SUV with a trailer, and Straight Path Assist, which helps provide steering control to keep the trailer straight on its intended path when backing up.
- i-FORCE MAX powertrain
- 10-speed automatic transmission
- standard Toyota Safety Sense 2.5
- Heated seats
- Standard 12.3-inch digital instrument display and Panoramic View Monitor (PVM)
SR5 Premium package
- Sequoia adds the 14-inch Toyota Audio Multimedia display
- Power third row
- Hands-free liftgate
- SofTex-trimmed seats
- Cabin and cargo 120-volt power outlets
SR5 TRD Sport package
- Upgrades the standard 18-inch wheels to 20-inch matte black TRD wheels
- TRD sport-tuned Bilstein® monotube shocks
- TRD-tuned springs
- Aluminum pedals
- A red TRD push-button start
- Standard 14-inch Toyota Audio Multimedia touchscreen
- Standard heated/ventilated front seats with memory settings
- Standard heated steering wheel
- Power-folding third row and a hands-free power liftgate
- Standard second- and third-row manual sunshades
- Heated and ventilated front and second-row
- Second-row captain’s chairs
- 14-speaker JBL® Premium Audio system
- Panoramic moonroof
- Head-Up Display
- High-grade LED headlights and taillights
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Qi wireless charging
- Second-row captain’s chairs
- TRD heated steering wheel
- TRD accents on the seats and shift knob
- TRD Pro has additional cargo hauling options thanks to the TRD roof rack
- A 1/4-inch aluminum TRD front skid plate
- Trail capability with a standard selectable locking rear differential, Multi-Terrain Select, CRAWL Control, and Downhill Assist Control
- The “TOYOTA” grille with an embedded TRD light bar and marker lights toward the top of the grille
- Black 18-inch TRD alloy wheels
- A dual TRD Pro exhaust tip provides added growl and visual appeal
New Capstone grade
- 22-inch chrome wheels
- Power running boards that provide access to the standard semi-aniline leather-trimmed seats
- Capstone-exclusive black-and-white color combination. T
- The center console and passenger-side dash are accented with authentic American Walnut with an open-pore finish highlighting the wood grain
- LED mood lighting when the doors are opened
- Acoustic glass in the front doors for more exterior sound deadening
The luxurious interior seating
You can expect three spacious rows on this Toyota SUV. There are options to get second-row bench seating or captain chairs that recline or fold down for your comfort. The third row has available power-folding and an exclusive sliding third row with an adjustable cargo shelf system.
The New Toyota Audio Multimedia system
The improved media system offers a user experience that gives better touch, voice activation, and an intelligent assistant that guides you through navigating, changing cabin temperatures, and even adjusting audio controls. To top it off, it will come in a large screen, either an 8-inch or 14-inch touchscreen. If you’re always on the go, driving in your Clermont Toyota, there’s an optional Wi-Fi Connect subscription that offers 4G connectivity for up to 5 devices making your 2023 Toyota Sequoia your own to-go cafe with Apple CarPlay and Android compatibility as well.
One of the safest SUVs on the market
You can expect Toyota Safety Sense 2.5 to come standard on all Sequoia grades. This Toyota Safety system has many ways to make you and your passengers feel safe everywhere you go.
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection that got an upgrade over the previous generations. It will be able to detect vehicles, pedestrians, and objects hard to see in low light as well as in daylight
- It detects oncoming cars or pedestrians at intersections and alerts you with the audio or visually with automatic braking in certain conditions
- Emergency steering assist helps detect pedestrians and stabilizes the driver in steering situations to help prevent lane departure.
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist
- Automatic High Beams, which automatically switch between high beam and low beam headlights
- Road Sign Assist tells you certain road sign information using a forward-facing camera and displays them on the multi-information display
- Blind Spot Monitor is designed to help detect and warn you of vehicles approaching or positioned in the adjacent lanes
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert can assist when backing out to alert you when there is anything in your Clermont Toyota’s way
- The Front and Rear Parking Assist with Automatic Braking is designed to give brake control when there’s a possibility of a collision
Customize And Pre-order your next SUV at Toyota of Clermont!
Here at Toyota of Clermont, it’s super easy to customize the Clermont Toyota you want. So, Get behind the wheel today – Toyota of Clermont is open seven days a week at 16851 State Road 50, just west of the Florida Turnpike. You can stop by in person or call ahead of time to schedule an appointment at (352) 404-7000.