Eco-Friendly and Tech-Savvy: The All-New 2023 Toyota Prius and Prius Prime
Toyota announced the all-new 2023 Toyota Prius and Prius Prime with total upgrades and new redesigns. The Prius family is known for their eco-friendly qualities and cutting-edge technology. The Prius Prime plug-in hybrid is in its 10th year of production, while the Prius has been in production for 22 years. In addition, the 2023 Toyota Prius and Prius Prime both got a redesign for this model year, and Toyota of Clermont is here to give you all the details on your new ride.
What’s new on the 2023 Toyota Prius and Toyota Prius Prime
The new Prius and Prius Prime are more sporty than ever, with a completely redesigned body exterior built on the second-generation TNGA-C platform. It makes it even lighter with a wider frame and a lower driving position. As a result, it’s 2 inches lower, 1 inch wider, and 1 inch longer, which is quite different from before.
Upgrades on the 2023 Toyota Prius
The new Prius gets an upgrade in performance, technology, safety, and more. It’s one of the frontrunners in the arena of hybrid cars in Clermont, FL. The silhouette of the 2023 Toyota Prius is a lot sportier and sleek. Check out these features that have gone through an upgrade.
- The engine is a 5th-generation hybrid powertrain coupled with a 2.0L engine and a newly developed lithium-ion battery. It gives the sedan a zero-emission electric range increase of over 50%
- A lower center of gravity as the result of a new battery placement
- 194 horsepower and a 0-60 mph time of just 7.2 seconds on the FWD models and 7.0 seconds on the AWD model
- Electronic on-demand AWD system with advanced technology to overcome slippery surfaces
- Upgraded Fuel efficiency with a 57 Combined MPG
- A 12.3″ audio multimedia system includes features like Wifi Connect, wireless Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and HD Radio.
- Available Front and Rear Parking Assist with Automatic Braking (PA w/AB)
- Available Digital Key
- More cargo space than ever before
- A 12.3″ audio multimedia system includes many features, like Wifi Connect, wireless Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and HD Radio.
- Heated steering wheel and front seats
- LE, XLE, or Limited grades to choose from
- Paint colors like Reservoir Blue, Guardian Gray, Cutting Edge, Supersonic Red, Black, or Wind Chill Pearl
What can you expect from the 2023 Prius Prime?
The 2023 Prius Prime is a plug-in hybrid, slightly different from the regular one. The Prius prime allows drivers to run the car solely on electric and hybrid power by getting the best of both worlds with electric and gasoline power.
- One of the most remarkable features of the Prius Prime is the solar roof. This on-boarding charging feature includes solar panels to recharge the Prius Prime’s battery when parked. It gives supplemental power to accessory functions, such as air conditioning, when driving. Let’s check out what else you can expect from this iconic plug-in hybrid.
- A larger battery than the standard model and the battery can be recharged to enable a more extended electric-only driving range.
- 220 horsepower with the 5th generation hybrid powertrain
- A 0-60 time of 6.6 seconds
- Hands-free driving mode with advanced parking allows you to parallel park or back into a parking spot without using your hands!
- SE, XSE, and XSE Premium grades
- Delivers the cutting-edge technology available on the 2023 Toyota Prius
Check out the Prius, Plug-in hybrids, and Toyota Hybrids at Toyota of Clermont!
You can find the Prius at our dealership in Clermont, FL! So if you want to get your hands on this fuel-efficient ride, call us or see it for yourself in person – visit Toyota of Clermont at 16851 State Road 50, just west of the Florida Turnpike. You can also shop online or call us for additional information at (352) 404-7000.