An Update on New Toyota Models Coming Soon
If you’ve been keeping up with us, you’d know by now that Toyota never slows down. The automotive world is a fast paced one and Toyota always keeps up and leads the race.
Recently, Toyota has unveiled the the upcoming Clermont Venza, the completely reworked Sienna, and a new version of the fan-favorite Supra and that was just within the past few months. Just this past weekend, Toyota has revealed that several new takes on the beloved Camry, Corolla, and Avalon are coming and we’re excited to say the least. If you’re looking for more information on these upcoming new Toyota models, Toyota of Clermont is here with the latest!
New Toyota Models are Coming Soon!
2021 Toyota Camry
The Toyota Camry is entering its 37th production year and it’s never looked better. This iconic Clermont Toyota sedan is a sight for sore eyes and the 2021 model is upping the wow factor in several big ways. Here are some of the newly added features you should look out for with this new Toyota model:
- The Camry Hybrid will now include the XSE trim level for the first time.
- The TRD trim level will also include an all-wheel drive option.
- The “L” trim level will no longer be available.
- The Camry is receiving some exterior adjustments for the 2021 model year like new and larger alloy wheel options, new colors like Blueprint and Ice Edge with two-tone Midnight Black Metallic roof (exclusive to the TRD trim new Toyota model), and newly designed front fascias.
- Toyota will also be debuting Toyota Safety Sense 2.5+ which will include Rear Seat Reminder and Automatic Emergency Braking to name a few newly added features.
2021 Toyota Corolla Apex Edition
Everyone loves a special edition and who knows that better than Toyota? Coming soon is the new Toyota model Clermont Corolla Apex Edition! This new take on a Toyota Corolla features a variety of upgrades like:
- New Clermont Toyota factory exterior upgrades like a custom body package with black and bronze accents. You’ll notice changes in the front bumper fog light coverings, side moldings, and rear diffuser.
- New coil springs have been added to lower the stance of the new Toyota model Corolla by 0.6 inches.
- The Apex Edition will be limited to 6,000 models spread over the SE and XSE trim grades. 120 specific models will include a 6-speed intelligent manual transmission as opposed to an automatic.
2021 Toyota Avalon
The luxurious Toyota sedan will also be receiving several key upgrades for the 2021 model year including:
- The Clermont Toyota Avalon will be receiving the Nightshade Edition treatment for the XSE trim grade.
- All-wheel drive will be an available option on the XLE and Limited grades.
- Android Auto has been added to the infotainment package.
- The new Toyota model hybrid will now include a new lithium-ion battery pack.
- The interior will also be updated with USB-C charging ports.
With all these new Toyota models coming soon, we can only imagine how excited you are to check them all out! Check out Toyota of Clermont’s online inventory often for the arrival of these new models or swing by the dealership and shop with us today at 16851 State Road 50.