Two New Toyota Hybrids are Coming Soon!
Today has been an eventful day in the world of Toyota. Two new models have been confirmed for the 2021 model year and we’re super excited here at Toyota of Clermont! In a livestream this morning confirmed the upcoming arrival of both a new generation Toyota Sienna and a revival of the Toyota Venza. If you’re anxious for the latest on these two upcoming Toyota hybrids, we’ve got you!
The Latest on the Toyota Venza
For months we’ve been speculating the arrival of a new Clermont Toyota SUV in North America and it seems we finally have it! The Toyota Venza is being revived for the 2021 model year after being discontinued in 2015. The second generation of this Toyota hybrid will feature a slew of upgrades and new engineering that set it apart from it’s cousins the RAV4 and Highlander. Here are a few new features you can look forward to checking out at Toyota of Clermont soon:
- The Venza will be available in several trim levels and include a hybrid option that’s equipped with Toyota Hybrid System II and advanced Electronic On-Demand All-Wheel Drive.
- A 12.3-inch touchscreen display with nine JBL speakers.
- Toyota first fixed panoramic glass roof.
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 standard for all grades.
- Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Amazon Alexa compatibility.
- Predictive Efficient Drive (PED) that uses the Clermont Venza’s navigation system to analyze driving habits and memorize roads and traffic to help optimize the use of the hybrid battery system.
- This Toyota hybrid will be built on the new TNGA-K platform for better handling and a quieter ride.
The Latest on the new Toyota Sienna
In a surprising turn of events, the Toyota Sienna will be getting a much needed refresher and image facelift for the 2021 model year. Along with a totally new exterior design comes a hybrid drivetrain system that’s standard across all trim levels of the Clermont Sienna. Here are a few of the exciting new features you can expect to see on this new revamped minivan:
- Premium features like kick-open sliding doors and rear liftgate, four-zone climate control, heated second-row long slide captain’s chair second row seating with ottomans, an onboard vacuum and refrigerator, and more.
- Standard Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 across all trim levels
- New driving TNGA-K platform
- Optional tow hitch and Yakima accessories
- Optional 1080p HD rear entertainment system
- Driver Easy Speak
- Seating for up to seven, several USB ports throughout the cabin, and 18 cup holders.
- Available digital rear-view mirror
- Toyota Hybrid System II equipped which 243 total horsepower with an estimated 33 combined MPG.
Amid all the commotion of COVID-19, these upcoming Toyota hybrids are much welcomed news and we can’t wait to see them here at Toyota of Clermont. There’s also the highly anticipated and expected Toyota hot hatch coming soon to the dealership (more details on that to follow). If you’re looking for more information on these two new upcoming models or if you’d like to shop for current Toyota hybrids and SUVs, Toyota of Clermont is here to help! Visit our dealership at 16851 State Road 50 today!