The Pros and Cons of a Hand Car Wash Vs. Touchless Car Wash
It’s always a good idea to get a car wash when your car looks like it needs some tender love and care. You might be trying to decide between a nice hand-washed car wash or a touchless car wash or maybe you’re unsure of the difference between the two. Here at Toyota of Clermont, our experts will help you decide which one is the best option for you!
Hand Car Wash
What are hand wash car washes?
These are the car washes where you pull out the microfiber cloth, your car cleaning products, and a hose to clean even the tiny crevices of your Clermont Toyota.
A hand car wash is a great option if you’re looking to get a thorough and deep clean of your car. This is an excellent option if you have the time and want to spend a little more on a thorough wash. However, if you’re in a time crunch this is most likely not your best option.
The Pros of a hand car wash:
- They get you into tiny crevices of your Clermont Toyota
- Will leave your Clermont Toyota with a thorough clean
- It can be cheaper if you have the products and tools at home for a DIY hand car wash
The Cons of a hand car wash:
- It can be expensive if you leave it up to the professionals to give it a hand car wash clean. However, it will leave your Clermont Toyota looking fresher than ever
- If not correctly done, it could leave your car with paint damage (since not every product and technique is compatible with your car)
Touchless Car wash
What is a touchless car wash?
A touchless car wash is any car wash you drive up to, park your Clermont Toyota into neutral, and cruise while your car is cleaned with soap and automated car brushes.
If it’s one of those days where you need to get a car wash and only fifteen extra minutes to get it done, a hands-free car wash is a great option (or maybe even your only option). You don’t have to worry about cleaning up the mess yourself, and it’s relatively inexpensive. However, if you’re looking for a deep clean of your Clermont Toyota car, don’t expect it from this one!
The Pros of a touchless car wash:
- It’s convenient if you’re in a rush, you can drive through a car wash and be good as new on the way out
- It’s easier on your Clermont Toyota’s car paint
- It’s an inexpensive option
The Cons of a touchless car wash:
- It may leave you unsatisfied with your car wash
- It can leave water spots on your car since the air dryers don’t always eliminate them
Have questions about car washes from our auto service experts? Visit Toyota of Clermont.
We’re here to help you with any questions you may have. Give us a call at (352)404-7000. We’re located at 16851 State Road 50 and open seven days a week!