New 2022 Toyota Highlander Hybrid goes bronze
The Toyota Highlander is already known for being one of the sleekest SUVs out there. It’s family-oriented, sure, and decked out with the latest and greatest safety technology to give you the peace of mind you deserve when you have precious cargo in the backseat. However, it’s also sophisticated, polished, and modern both inside and out. Well, Toyota decided to take its design one step further and release a special edition model in the upcoming year. Toyota of Clermont has the details!
Meet the latest Clermont Toyota special edition
The all-new 2022 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Bronze Edition will arrive at dealerships sometime later this year, bringing an even edgier option to drivers seeking a family-friendly solution. It’s a special edition, mind you, so it’s likely that there won’t be too many of them sold (all the more reason to jump on it as soon as it arrives). Here are some of the details of what we’re expecting out of this Clermont Toyota SUV:
- A hybrid drivetrain, as noted, as well as front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive.
- Bronze accents applied liberally inside and out. The outside will boast new 18″ bronze wheels, while the interior will showcase bronze stitching, illuminated doorsills, badging, and other accents.
- A redesigned interior with mid-century modern flare integrated into the SofTex seats.
- Two new paint colors: Cement and Wind Chill Pearl.
And not only that, this new Toyota Highlander will come standard with some pretty excellent features. You can expect to find:
- A digital rearview mirror
- A hands-free power liftgate
- A 1500W power outlet
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Ambient lighting in the dash
- A power driver’s seat that’s 10-way adjustable, as well as passenger seats with height and tilt adjustments
And did we mention the performance capabilities that you’ll have when you get behind the wheel? As noted, this new Toyota SUV is all-wheel drive, and it has a separate rear-mounted electric motor that powers the back wheel exclusively. It has no mechanical connection between the transmission and rear wheels to improve understeering and prevent your front wheels from slipping when you accelerate in all-wheel drive. You’ll also be able to tackle uneven or slippery terrain with ease.
It’s also incredibly fuel-efficient. You’ll get a high-efficiency 2.5L 4-cylinder engine under the hood with two electric motors, all of which results in 36 mpg fuel efficiency (and a lot of saved gas, money, AND natural resources).
See it in person at Toyota of Clermont later this year!
There’s no exact release date for this new Toyota SUV quite yet, but we’ll be sure to let you know when it arrives at Toyota of Clermont. In the meantime, why not come check out the Toyota Highlander options we have on the lot? We’re conveniently located just off the Florida Turnpike at 16851 State Road 50. You can call us at (352) 404-7000 to get more information OR schedule your test drive!