More Details on the New Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road
There’s no denying that SUVs are at the top of the food chain in the automotive industry. They’re truly the most well-rounded vehicles. They sport plenty of interior to carry everything you need and everyone you want, they’r engineered with huge amounts of capability, and they can do everything a sedan can and can’t. As big fans of the Toyota brand, you’re definitely aware that we’re big on off-roading and going where no vehicles have gone before. You might also be aware of the arrival of a new TRD family member, the new Toyota RAV4. Say hello to the Clermont Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road Edition!
While we’ve introduced you to this upcoming new ride before, we’ve received new details that we think you’ll get excited about. Check out the latest on the new Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road edition from Toyota of Clermont.
The TRD Family Keeps Getting Bigger
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road edition will be arriving to the dealership soon and we have some more details to give you before it gets here. But, before we dive into the finer details, here’s a basic concerning pricing for this new Toyota vehicle:
- The starting price of the Clermont Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road will be $36,300. To put the pricing into perspective, the 2019 Toyota RAV4 Adventure edition is priced at $33,050.
Now, with that out of the way, let’s get into the specifics:
- Regarding the vehicle’s aesthetics, the new Toyota RAV4 will feature new darkened front and rear fascias. Plus, drivers will have the option to pair the exclusive Ice Edge roof color with paint colors like Magnetic Gray Metallic and Lunar Rock.
- The interior will showcase the 2019 model year redesign complete with super comfy black SofTex seats with TRD embroidered headrests. You can also enjoy convenient features like five USB ports, two 12V auxiliary power outlets, and a 120V AC power outlet.
- To help you tackle tough terrain, take advantage of Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive.
- Combine standard all-wheel drive with stylish light-weight 18-inch matte-black wheels for one excellent combo.
- Drivers can expect plenty of power with a 203 horsepower 4-cylinder engine to get them where they need to go.
- Falken WILDPEAK A/T trail tires will help you grip uneven terrain and blacked out accent pieces will give you that extra oomph on the exterior.
- To round out the package, the Clermont new Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road can tow up to 3,500-pounds, plus you can store extra cargo with optional roof-rack crossbars, and keep the interior clean with exclusive TRD all-weather cargo mats.
Drive Home a New Toyota RAV4 from Toyota of Clermont Today
We’re beyond excited to welcome this new rendition on the favorite Toyota RAV4, we know you are too! We don’t have to wait too long for it to arrive, but in the meantime you can still shop for a new Toyota RAV4 here at Toyota of Clermont! We’re open seven days a week and you can find us at 16851 State Road 50.