The RAV4 is going off-roading for 2020
The Chicago Auto Show brought with it some memorable and noteworthy reveals that we’re excited for here at Toyota of Clermont! Between the new Toyota Sequoia returning for the 2020 model year with a TRD Pro edition and the 2020 Toyota Tacoma being announced, one thing you may have missed is the arrival of the all new 2020 Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road edition. The Clermont new Toyota RAV4 was redesigned for the 2019 model year and its upping the ante this year with more capable engineering and rugged aesthetic pieces. It’ll be on our lot at Toyota of Clermont soon and we have the details right here!
All you need to know about the new Toyota RAV4
While the new RAV4 sports some enhanced engineering features, this vehicle will use the same 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine and eight-speed automatic transmission. The TRD Off-Road package will be built off the existing Adventure grade trim level in which all-wheel drive is standard. This model will also maintain its 3,500-pound towing capacity. So, what’s so different about this Clermont new Toyota RAV4?
While you won’t find a new engine under the hood of this off-roading SUV, it’s still engineered to tackle the trails like no other RAV4 has ever been before. For the TRD Off-Roading edition, a new suspension system, inspired by Toyota’s RAV4 rallycross racing team, enhances capability and control. The 2020 Clermont Toyota RAV4’s suspension system is designed with new coils and shocks with twin tubes with internal rebound springs keep things smooth on rough trail terrain. Bump stops are also used to enhance comfort and lessen the impact of bumps and dips. This new trim level also features Falken Wildpeak A/T Trail all-terrain tires.
Aesthetically, the new Toyota RAV4 is teeming with new features that pay homage to the TRD brand and give that rugged off-roading vibe drivers crave. Looking at the new Toyota RAV4, you’ll notice features like:
- An exclusive two-tone Magnetic Gray Metallic with Ice Edge Roof paint color option. Midnight Black and Lunar Rock paint colors also have optional Ice Edge Roof. The RAV4 TRD Off-Roading edition is also available in Ruby Flare Pearl and Super White.
- Dark gray front and rear lower fascias
- SofTex interior upholstery trim with red stitching and red trim.
- Exclusive TRD stitching on the front seat headrests.
- TRD embossed all-weather floor mats and rear cargo mat.
Shop the new Toyota RAV4 at Toyota of Clermont today!
Unfortunately, we have to pass some time before the arrival of the new 2020 Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road edition at Toyota of Clermont. Why not pass the time behind the wheel of a new Toyota RAV4? Along with an overhauled redesign, this new SUV sports features like:
- Multi-Terrain Select
- Hill Start Assist Control
- Trailer Sway Control
- Standard Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive
- Sport, Normal, and Eco Drive modes
- Rear Driveline Disconnect to enhance fuel economy.
You can find these features and more in the new Toyota RAV4 at Toyota of Clermont! Come shop our inventory today at 16851 State Road 50 seven days a week!