Reveals you missed from the 2019 Chicago Auto Show
Yesterday, the Chicago Auto Show brought us a variety of new reveals that left us surprised and excited for what’s to come in the 2020 model year. There are so many unique Clermont Toyota vehicles on the way and now we have more to look forward to. Among a few of the new reveals and announcements, we’re getting an all-new 2020 Toyota Sequoia TRD Pro edition, a new 2020 Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road model, and a new 2020 Toyota Tacoma. At Toyota of Clermont, we’re beyond excited to see the arrival of these new vehicles and here are some of the details!
2020 Toyota Sequoia TRD Pro Edition
The big and bad Clermont new off-roading Toyota Sequoia is getting some rugged enhancements for the 2020 model year. The TRD Pro off-roading family includes members like the Toyota Tacoma, 4Runner, and Tundra, but the Sequoia has come to join in on the fun. This Clermont Toyota SUV is reengineered with features like Multi-mode 4WD and Fox engineered shock absorber suspension. This off-roading Toyota vehicle also features aesthetic components like:
- TRD Pro exclusive Army Green paint color.
- TRD specific exterior badging.
- LED headlights and rigid LED fog lights.
- Black-chrome exhaust tip.
- Unique interior stitching.
- Smart Key with Push Button Start.
- 8-way power driver’s seat.
- Android Auto.
- Multi-Terrain Monitor with cameras and sensors on the front, back, and along the sides of the vehicle to show the driver upcoming obstacles for optimal clearance.
2020 Toyota Tacoma
After a few teasers and a lot of anticipation, the 2020 Toyota Tacoma has finally been revealed and we’re excited to see it arrive at Toyota of Clermont. This new off-roading Toyota is equipped some impressive upgrades like:
- Six model grades including: SR, SR5, TRD Sport, TRD Off-Road, TRD Pro, and Limited.
- A new front grille design with new wheel designs.
- 10-way power adjustable driver’s seat.
- New Entune multimedia programs like Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, and Amazon Alexa.
- Passenger Smart Key entry
- Multi-Terrain Monitor
- Toyota Safety Sense P
2020 Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road
Inspired by the Rally RAV4 Race Team, the 2020 off-roading Toyota RAV4 is here to go where this midsize SUV has never gone before. It’s been injected with a dose of rugged trail riding engineering to bring you the 2020 Clermont Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road vehicle. This sporty utility vehicle includes new features like:
- Standard Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive paired with a Dynamic Force 2.5-liter, 203-horsepower four-cylinder engine.
- Multi-terrain Select with Mud & Sand, Rock & Dirt, and Snow driving mode options.
- A towing capacity of 3,500 pounds
- Hill Start Assist Control
- Trailer Sway Control
- Downhill Assist Control
- Falken Wildpeak A/T Trail all-terrain tires.
- Exclusive tow-tone Magnetic Gray Metallic with Ice Edge Roof combination.
With all these new models arriving at Toyota of Clermont, to say we’re excited is an understatement. Fortunately, these new off-roading Toyota vehicles will be here before we know it and you can still take advantage of great deals on new Toyota vehicles at Toyota of Clermont now! Visit the dealership at 16851 State Road 50 seven days a week!