Introducing The Luxurious All-New 2023 Toyota Crown
The Toyota Crown first came around in 1955 and was called “Toyopet Crown.” After hearing the news that the Toyota Avalon is retiring, we received the news that the Toyota Crown would be replacing it. Toyota of Clermont is here to give you all of the exciting details on the 2023 Toyota Crown. It’s safe to say that this new Clermont Toyota ride will have many heads turning with its futuristic design.
Everything you need and want to know
Engines and performance:
Hybrid MAX Engine
- A 2.4-liter turbocharged engine and a direct shift 6-speed automatic transmission in this Clermont Toyota.
- 340 HP/28 MPG.
If you decide to get the Hybrid Max, found on the Platinum grade, you’ll receive more drive mode selections, including NORMAL, ECO, and SPORT, but it adds three drive modes:
- SPORT+ emphasizes steering response, flat cornering, and more stability.
- COMFORT gives drivers and passengers the option to experience an emphasis on a smooth and cozy riding experience.
- CUSTOM enables drivers to adjust systems for each driver by creating profiles.
The fourth generation Toyota Hybrid System
- Combines a high-efficiency 2.5-liter DOHC four-cylinder engine with two electric motors creating an efficient system.
- 236 HP/38 MPG.
All-Wheel-Drive standard on each trim level:
The enhanced electronic on-demand All-Wheel-Drive system comes standard on each trim level. It uses a separate rear-mounted electric motor to power the rear wheels when it’s needed.
Exciting Details about the 2023 Toyota Crown
Built on a newly developed chassis based on Toyota’s GA-K platform. The Toyota Crown is four inches higher than the Clermont Toyota Camry. The benefit of this is that it gives drivers better road visibility with a spacious interior design. Its silhouette is futuristic and like nothing else on the Toyota lineup, with many upgraded features:
- 2.5-liter THS
- Three selectable drive modes
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- heated and powered woven fabric front seats
- All-new Toyota Multimedia system with a 12.3-inch touchscreen
- Six speakers
Available in five different color options:
- Oxygen White
- Magnetic Gray Metallic
- Heavy Metal
- Supersonic Red, with a black interior
The color palette adds Toyota’s first bi-tone paint options for the Platinum trim: Oxygen white, heavy metal, supersonic red, or an all-new, bi-tone only bronze age.
- Black and Chestnut
Let’s dive deeper into the three available grades: XLE, Limited, and Platinum and what they offer.
- 2.5-liter THS
- three selectable drive modes
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- Heated and powered woven fabric front seats
- All-new Toyota Multimedia System with 12.3-inch touchscreen and 6 speakers
- Toyota Safety Sense 3.0
Limited grade adds these features:
- Multibeam LED headlights
- Fixed panoramic roof
- Leather seats that are heated and ventilated up front and heated in the rear
- 11-speaker JBL audio system
- Rain sensing windshield wipers
- Intelligent clearance sonar along with rear cross-traffic braking
Advanced Technology package includes:
- Dark metallic 21-inch 10-spoke alloy wheels
- Birds-eye view camera and digital key (remote connect subscription)
Platinum Grade includes everything on XLE and Limited with additional features such as:
- HYBRID MAX powertrain
- adaptive variable suspension
- Six selectable drive modes
- Advanced park
- Unique 21-inch machined 10-spoke alloy wheels with black accents
Shop Online and Customize your next Car in Clermont, FL
This exciting new Clermont Toyota ride should arrive at our dealership sometime next year! However, in the meantime, We have plenty of models you can customize to your liking. So, shop online or see for yourself in person – visit Toyota of Clermont at 16851 State Road 50, just west of the Florida Turnpike. Call us for additional information at (352) 404-7000.