Introducing The 2023 Toyota Supra Manual Transmission
The 2023 Supra is getting a new upgrade for drivers wanting more control in their driving experience with manual transmission. The GR Supra launched into the spotlight in 2019 and continues to surprise everyone with its power and speed in honor of TOYOTA GAZOO Racing. Toyota of Clermont experts are here to give you the rundown on everything you can expect from the 2023 Supra Manual Transmission.
The 2023 Supra Manual Transmission
If you’re as excited about this Clermont Toyota ride as we are, you’ll be happy to know that the 2023 Supra Manual Transmission will be available in three different models: GR Supra 3.0, 3.0 Premium, and a limited A91-MT Edition model. In addition, the six-speed manual transmission will be offered for the 382-hp turbocharged 3.0-liter inline-six, while the 2.0-liter turbo-four will only be offered in automatic.
The available colors for the Clermont Toyota Manual Transmission 3.0 and 3.0 Premium will feature all of the standard Supra colors plus a new stratosphere blue color. This Stratosphere blue color is hard not to love, and you might have seen it previously available on the Supra 2.0. Although we don’t know the pricing MSRP for the 2023 GR Supra Manual Transmission, you can expect to see them at our dealership in Clermont, FL, later this year.
Everything you need to know about the new six-speed intelligent Manual Transmission (iMT) on the 2023 GR Supra.
The 2023 GR Supria Manual Transmission is programmed with new software that prioritizes sporty performance and listens to its drivers’ wants. The acceleration in the 2023 GR Supra Manual Transmission is excellent as it went from 3.15 in the GR Supra Automatic to 3.46 in the Manual Transmission. When upshifting, the parameters are in sync with the engine torque at the moment of the clutch engagement and release. The downshifts are improved with software that ensures consistent performance. The driver can choose between the IMT set as default and, if preferred, can be switched off in Sport Mode.
- 1.7-inch clearance between the shift knob and the control panel.
- Retuned suspension with shock absorbers for an improved roll balance and comfortability.
- The electric power steering system has been given an upgrade.
- New Hairpin+ function.
- A new premium 12-speaker JBL Audio system on all 3.0 Premium and A91-MT models.
- Receive a complimentary 1-year National Auto Sport Association membership, giving you access to a high-performing driving event with an expert.
- Supra Connect1 offers features: Automatic Emergency Call, Real-Time Traffic Information, Roadside Assistance, and the available Supra Connect iPhone® app to lock/unlock the doors and activate Ventilation Now, and Ventilation Timer, available on the 3.0 Premium and A91-MT Edition, as well as the Safety and Technology package.
- Qi Wireless charger standard.
- 19-inch forged aluminum wheels.
And even more!
Limited A91-MT Edition
The 2023 Supra Manual Transmission gets a limited A91-MT Edition available in 500 units for the U.S. Market. It comes in two exclusive exterior colors: matte white and CU Later Gray (the name is very fitting for this powerful ride). The interior is decked out with a unique Cognac leather-trimmed.
Here are other exclusive features for the Limited A91-MT Edition available later this year in Clermont, FL:
- GR logoed Alcantara shift knob
- 12-speaker acoustically tuned premium JBL sound system.
- A red “Supra” Badge and red GR Supra calipers for bold touches.
- Forged 19-inch Frozen Gunmetal Gray wheels.
- Red strut tower braces to tie in the bold red accents.
Pre-order and Customize your next Clermont Toyota.
What’s stopping you! Customize your next ride right from your home! Toyota of Clermont is open seven days a week at 16851 State Road 50, just west of the Florida Turnpike. You can stop by in person or call ahead of time to schedule an appointment at (352) 404-7000 if you have any questions or want a test drive.