Consistency is Key. The 2021 4Runner Coming Soon!
The Toyota 4Runner is credited as one of the best body-on-frame SUVs out there and it’s always stayed true to its roots through thick and thin. This impressive ride can traverse near any terrain type and is the perfect mix of family SUV and rugged survivalist. With a new model year looming here at Toyota of Clermont, it’s only fitting that new year’s models are currently being revealed for everyone to admire in awe.
Among the several revealed is the iconic Toyota 4Runner and Toyota of Clermont is here with all the latest details!
What’s New on the 2021 Toyota 4Runner?
If you’re a long-time fan of the 4Runner then you’re aware of its emphasis on consistency. While this new model year isn’t receiving a design overhaul just yet, you can expect several new features.
But, first, let’s start with the base model. The Clermont Toyota 4Runner will be equipped with the same comfortably capable interior you’re familiar with along with advanced safety and technology features. The new model year will include all new LED fog lights to enhance the intimidating look of the front bumper.
If you’re looking for more changes with the upcoming model year you’ll have to explore the TRD Pro trim grade. Here’s what’s new with this grade of Clermont Toyota 4Runner:
- For the new model year, the TRD Pro trim grade will include a new optional paint color, Lunar Rock. This will be a replacement for Army Green.
- New black alloy TRD flow form wheels and Nitto Terra Grappler tires for a stronger and more rigid design.
- The flow form design of the wheels will allow for better handling and performance for the Clermont Toyota 4Runner. This will also include 2.5″ Fox Internal Bypass Shocks.
- New tuned coil springs on the front suspension provide a lift height of an inch.
- Piggy-back style remote reservoirs provide enhance damping.
Check Out the All-New Trail Edition Toyota 4Runner
Another addition to the Clermont 4Runner lineup is the iconic Trail Edition! Here’s what you can expect to see on this new special edition model:
- The Trail Edition trim grade will be based on the SR5 model and you will have the option between RWD and 4WD.
- Dark gray TRD off-road wheels will be included.
- Drivers can choose from paint color options like Army Green, Midnight Black, Cement, and Super White.
- Black exterior badging
- The interior will be blacked out and include tan stitching accents.
- All weather floor mats will be included.
- Similar to the Venture Edition, the Trail Edition will include a Yakima LoadWarrior rooftop cargo basket.
- Unique to this model Toyota 4Runner, there will be a sliding cargo tray and custom 40 quart cooler in the trunk. The cooler is equipped with freezer-grade gasket to ensure an air-tight seal. This can keep ice frozen for up to seven days. The top of the cooler is flat to provide drivers with an easy table or seat.
The Toyota 4Runner is returning to Toyota of Clermont. Are you ready for it? Shop this model online anytime or visit us at 16851 State Road 50 and check it out today!