Celebrate Your Adventurous Spirit With the New 2018 Toyota Tundra
Are you the type of person who loves to enjoy the outdoors? People have joked that your middle name must be “adventure”. So why not get a reliable truck in Clermont that can match your lifestyle? The new 2018 Toyota Tundra is the perfect vehicle for those who like to get out there and enjoy the world around them. No matter if you’re taking a quick trip to the beach or enjoying an all-weekend camping trip, the new Tundra can handle it. Our team at Toyota of Clermont is here with some of our favorite features in this Toyota truck.
The new 2018 Toyota Tundra is a capable full-size pickup
If we can make an educated guess, you’re probably looking at the 2018 Toyota Tundra thanks to its capability to perform tasks like towing. This truck in Clermont can take on even the toughest of journeys thanks to performance features like:
- The Tundra’s i-FORCE 5.7L V8 engine has the capability to help you tow over 10,000 pounds!
- This Toyota truck has the largest-in-class front brakes equipped with 4-piston brake calipers to ensure you can safely control a trailer.
You may want a truck that can handle whatever you need it to, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be stylish! Some design features that make this Toyota a standout include:
- Available TRD Sport styling that includes 20-in. alloy wheels, a honeycomb-style grille, and LED headlights.
- This American-made Toyota in Clermont proudly contains an interior that’s spacious and includes premium materials that give the cabin an upscale feel.
We’re proud to say that the 2018 Toyota Tundra is one of the safest vehicles in its class. You’ll even find safety features included in this Toyota that you won’t find in any other full-size pickup. Some of the exemplary features you’ll find to keep you driving safe include:
- The Toyota Tundra was the first full-size pickup to offer Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, which helps you determine when it’s safe to change lanes.
- This truck comes equipped with eight airbags, including driver/front outboard passenger knee airbags that you won’t find in any other truck.
To make sure you enjoy your ride, the new Tundra is loaded with some of the best Toyota technology features. These include:
- Nothing makes backing up a trailer easier than using the wide-angle backup camera that comes standard.
- If you lose your way, the Tundra’s available Integrated Navigation can help you get back on track.
Find the perfect car for your adventures at Toyota of Clermont
You can find the new 2018 Toyota Tundra available at Toyota of Clermont! This truck has a starting MSRP of $31,120. Even if you’re looking for something a bit smaller or more versatile, we’re sure to have what you’re looking for on the lot. We’re located at 16851 State Road 50 in between the Florida Turnpike and Highway 27.