New driver in the family? Here’s what they should drive
Think back to the moment your child was born. All you could think of was their first laugh, first words, and first favorite toy. Fast forward to present day and they’re now officially a licensed driver! Now you’re looking for their first car. Trying to decide on the perfect ride is never an easy task. Balancing between your new driver’s want for style and upgraded features with your want to top notch safety can get difficult. Luckily, Toyota of Clermont is here to help you find the ideal first car that’s safe, stylish, and has the best features.
4 Great First Cars of 2018
- Camry: Clermont Toyota Camrys are respected and dependable sedans and they make excellent first cars. To protect your new driver while they’re on the road, here are some safety features included in the Toyota Camry:
- An active blind spot monitor to keep your new driver’s eyes focused on the road and make changing lanes safe and easy.
- A back up camera to assist the driver when reversing in order to prevent fender benders on their first car.
- Prius C: The Clermont Toyota Prius C is an exceptional compact hybrid car. It has a refreshingly new sporty exterior that no doubt catches anyone’s attention. Safety and style find the perfect balance in this vehicle. Here are some of the highlights:
- Nine airbags with designated deployment based on the impact of the crash. This lessens potential damage a collision could cause to both the driver and passengers.
- The Star Safety System is essential for a first car. It has six safety features that include vehicle stability control, traction control, anti-lock brake system, electronic brakeforce distribution, brake assist and smart stop technology.
- RAV 4: A Toyota of Clermont favorite, the Toyota RAV4 is spacious and very safe to drive. Pre-installed luggage racks make transporting luggage and other items a breeze, fuel-efficient engineering and design help them spend less time at the pump, and safety is designed into every panel.
- The Clermont Toyota RAV4 comes equipped with Toyota Safety Sense P. This suite of safety features includes functions like: Lane Departure Warning with Active Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, and Active Collision Warning systems.
- CH-R: Looking at the Clermont Toyota C-HR, it’s striking design with sculpted interior is what gives it a unique feel. But, don’t let the awesome style fool you. The Toyota C-HR makes a perfect first car because of its safety features.
- The High-tensile steel is what makes a Clermont Toyota CH-R, a Clermont Toyota CH-R. This material is tactically placed to help increase body rigidity.
- With the warning signal that illuminates on the outside mirror, the blind spot monitor, and the rear cross-traffic alert are able to alert the driver when there are vehicles in their blind spot when changing lanes.
Keep your new driver safe on the road with a vehicle from Toyota of Clermont
Seeing your young one get behind the wheel is hard for all the right reasons, but don’t be afraid. With a safe vehicle from Toyota of Clermont, you can feel secured knowing they’ll make it to their destination safely. Come see our inventory today at 16851 State Road 50, just off the Florida Turnpike!