We found your diamond in the rough. The 2019 Toyota C-HR is here!
Stylishly cut, uniquely designed, and meant to catch looks. The 2019 Toyota C-HR is truly one-of-a-kind when on the outside looking in and behind the wheel. It’s parked on our lot at Toyota of Clermont and in need of a test driver. Are you ready to get behind the wheel? Read on and decide for yourself.
Everything new with the 2019 Toyota C-HR
For 2019, the Clermont Toyota C-HR delivers on accessory options, fuel-efficiency, and much more! LE, XLE, and Limited trim levels give drivers more options and all at affordable price points. These are just some of the notable new additions for this model year:
- Seven unique paint colors like Ruby Flare Pearl, Magnetic Gray Metallic, and Blue Eclipse Metallic and five additional R-Code roof color options.
- A starting MSRP of $20,945.
- Excellent fuel-efficiency with an EPA estimated 27 city/31 highway/29 combined mpg.
Looking at all the amazing Toyota models parked on our lot at Toyota of Clermont, it’s hard to mistake the Toyota C-HR with it’s super-stylish looks and sculpted interior design. Here are a few reasons why this vehicle may remind you of diamonds:
- Projector-beam halogen headlights with a unique cluster LED Daytime Running Lights.
- Unique high-mount rear spoiler.
- Vortex styled 18-inch sport alloy wheels.
- Angular and cutting-edge body design for a uniquely eye-catching look.
- Hidden rear passenger door handles for a coupe-like design.
- Sport fabric and leather-trimmed upholstery options.
The Clermont Toyota C-HR is the ultimate when it comes to style, but that doesn’t mean it forgets safety. Woven right into the clean lines and fuel-efficient engineering is Toyota’s latest and greatest in safety technology.
- Star Safety System
- Ten airbags
- LATCH anchors for better car seat securing.
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert.
- Hill Start Assist Control
- Toyota Safety Sense P which includes a suite of safety features like: Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Automatic High Beams, and Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist.
Such a uniquely designed Clermont Toyota vehicle deserves the latest in Toyota convenience technology. Here are some of the features you can expect to see (and use) during your test drive:
- All new Entune 3.0 infotainment with optional premium audio. Includes features like: Siri Eyes Free, Apple CarPlay, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Wi-Fi Connect by Verizon, and seamless Bluetooth wireless connectivity.
- A 4.2-inch Multi-informational display screen that displays settings and preferences like driving mode, trip information, fuel economy, Toyota Safety Sense P, and trip distance.
- Remote keyless entry and Smart Key System with push button start.
- An 8-inch touch-screen for all your media needs and six speaker sound system.
The 2019 Toyota C-HR perfectly combines fuel-efficiency with the right amount of power to put a little pep in your step when you hit the gas pedal. Here are a few things going on under the hood that make it possible:
- A 2.0-Liter 4-Cylinder engine that gets 144 hp and 139 lb./ft. of torque.
- A smooth shifting Continuously Variable Transmission with intelligence and Shift Mode.
- Independent MacPherson front suspension with stabilizer bar and hydraulic shock absorbers.
- Sport, ECO, and Normal driving modes.
If you’re excited to get behind the wheel of this unique ride, then pay Toyota of Clermont visit! We’re located at 16851 State Road 50, just off the Florida Turnpike, and open seven days a week!