What’s Been Upgraded For the 2024 Toyota Tundra?
The Toyota Tundra was redesigned in 2022 with a complete redesign, introducing a hybrid engine option and many updates. Two years later, the 2024 Toyota Tundra continues to elevate with even more upgrades. Toyota of Clermont experts just got the news in about what’s changing for the Toyota Tundra upgrades this new model year. Let’s dive in.
Quick Overview of 2024 Toyota Tundra Upgrades
- TRD Off-Road Package is now available on Platinum grade 4x4s
- Nightshade package available on the Limited grades
- A TRD 3’ suspension lift kit can now be installed at the factory
- Available i-FORCE MAX Powertrain with a high horsepower and torque. Let’s get into more detail later in the article.
- Enjoy up to 12,000 pounds maximum towing capacity
- Available 14-inch touchscreen highlights the audio multimedia system
- Launch of the 2024 color Terra which is only available on TRD Pro grades.
A lot has changed since the redesign was released two years ago for the Clermont Toyota Tundra. For starters, Toyota has been up to a lot in ensuring their priority of reliability is always coming out on top. They announced a new associated accessory products program by adding collaborations with brands like ARB, Go Rhino, Yakima, and Rigid Industries. Toyota is leaning towards ensuring Toyota’s vehicles are built for off-roading. It’s no surprise that the 2024 Toyota Tundra upgrades come with a brand new TRD Off-Road Package now available on Platinum grade 4X4s.
What’s included in the all-new TRD Off-Road Package?
The Platinum trim level Tundra gets a TRD Off-Road package which gives Tundra enthusiasts the premium comforts of a high trim level for a comfortable ride on the rocky terrain. It’s always ready to hit the trails with features built for off-roading adventures in Clermont, FL. Let’s get into some of the features you can look forward to with the TRD Off-Road Package:
- Electronically locking rear differential to provide added traction in 4WD low applications
- Multi-Terrain Monitor to check the surroundings
- With a click of a button press a button that allows you to see the front, rear, and side-camera views on the center display.
That’s not the only package that was added, as the 2024 Toyota Tundra upgrade included a new nightshade package available on the Limited grades. It includes:
- Several black accents like 20-inch wheels, over fenders, grille, mirror caps, and badges.
- It’s available in exterior colors Ice Cap, Wind Chill Pearl, Magnetic Gray Metallic, Midnight Black Metallic, Celestial Silver Metallic, Supersonic Red, Lunar Rock, and Blueprint.
What’s upgraded with the Tundra performance?
Toyota consistently delivers the Toyota Tundra performance upgrades with this new impressive powertrain. The redesigned Tundra has a special twin-turbo engine, and now it gets an available i-FORCE MAX Powertrain engine. It’s special because it combines the twin-turbo V6 with a motor generator and a clutch located between the engine, as well as a 10-speed automatic transmission. It gets an impressive 437 horsepower and 583 lb-ft of torque. It also helps with better fuel economy getting an estimated 20 MPG in the city, 24 MPG on the highway, and 22 MPG combined. Toyota is consistently working to improve the Toyota Tundra performance upgrades and with the new 2024 Clermont Toyota Tundra model it shows.
Moving on, did you know the Tundra got a lift?
Yes, you heard that correctly! The toyota tundra suspension upgrade for the 2024 models includes a factory-installed 3” TRD suspension lift kit to add clearance to an already impressive performance. Speaking of suspension, the Toyota Tundra suspension upgrade gives your 2024 Toyota Tundra the towing capacity for up to 12,000 pounds max. There is also a now available adaptive variable suspension system for the first time. This enhances driving performance by continually adjusting the damping force as it tracks the road conditions.
What’s new with the interior tech?
Look forward to a boost in better processing power than the previous multimedia systems. In conclusion, your multimedia system will now be faster than ever on the 2024 Toyota Tundra. Not to mention, the Toyota Tundra JBL sound system upgrade includes all of the high-tech features from before like:
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- An optional 14-inch touchscreen multimedia system for navigation, music, and more
- A virtual Intelligent Assistant to help you navigate the road just by using voice commands to help you on the road.
- Access to cloud-based navigation with real-time over-the-air updates for mapping and getting points of interest. The new navigation system is combined with voice commands to make for a seamless driving experience, especially for the off-beaten path.
Looking for a 2024 Toyota Tundra? Visit Toyota of Clermont
We make car shopping simple here at Toyota of Clermont. Come visit our experts at Toyota of Clermont to get a vehicle ready to handle whatever the off-beaten paths throw at you. Call us at (352) 40 –7000 to check out the 2024 Toyota Tundra upgrades in person!