More information on the new Toyota TRD Camry and Avalon from Toyota of Clermont
Recently, we mentioned that Toyota was teasing at the idea of possible new Toyota TRD Camry and Avalon sedans via Twitter, and today we have more information! Along with a reveal of the 2020 Toyota Corolla, Toyota also revealed additional details on the brand-new Toyota Camry and Avalon TRD trim levels. Both new Clermont Toyota sedans have been confirmed for the 2020 model year and will be released in fall 2019. The new TRD improvements on the Camry and Avalon models bring racing features to drivers everywhere and Toyota of Clermont has all the details!
New members of the TRD family are coming!
The 2018 and 2019 new Toyota model years have been good to both the Toyota Camry and Avalon. Both vehicles went through dramatic redesigns to give them sporty looks and enhanced engineering to match. The TRD models have been added for the 2020 model year to improve on the driving experience of both sedans. Both are powered by a 301 hp 3.5L V6 engine, include sport driving modes, and paddle shifters. According to the official release from Toyota, both Clermont new Toyota models are track-tuned. Some additional features for the new TRD Toyotas include:
- New TRD enhanced chassis.
- Larger front brakes.
- 3.5L V6 engine that sports 301 horsepower.
- Sport driving mode.
- Paddle shifters.
- Cat-back dual exhaust.
- TRD Shock absorbers.
- New aerodynamic exterior features include a front splitter, side aero skirts, trunk lid spoiler, and rear diffuser.
- Red pinstriping, red painted brake calipers, and red TRD badging.
- Available paint colors include Supersonic Red, Windchill Pearl, Celestial Silver Metallic, and Midnight Black Metallic. Some paint options include a two-tone R-code roof.
- Black SofTex interior trim with TRD embroidered headrests.
- Red accent stitching on the steering wheel and red seatbelts.
- Red seatbelts, TRD logo shift knob, and TRD specific floor and trunk mats.
- Stainless steel dual exhaust tail pipes.
After sales of the 2018 new Toyota Camry SE and XSE saw record numbers for their release year, Toyota elected to include an XSE trim level for the Clermont 2019 new Toyota Avalon for even greater feature options for drivers. Naturally, the TRD trim levels will be included on the SE trim level for the Clermont new Toyota Camry and the XSE trim level for the new Toyota Avalon.
As far as new Toyota technology is concerned, Toyota has not yet confirmed the infotainment technology being used, but we can assume that it will likely be then Entune 3.0 with app suite and may provide enhanced audio for the TRD model. The Clermont Toyota TRD Camry and Avalon is confirmed to have Toyota Safety Sense P that will include advanced safety features like Pre-Collision Braking and more.
Check out new Toyota models at Toyota of Clermont
Are you excited for the new Toyota Camry and Avalon in TRD trim? Unfortunately, we have to wait a while for them to arrive at the dealership, but luckily you can still shop new models at Toyota of Clermont! Visit us at 16851 State Road 50 and shop our inventory today!