Toyota Camry SE vs Toyota Camry Nightshade: Which is for you?
The Toyota Camry has been around since 1983 and is one of the best-selling sedans for its versatility, reliability, and affordability. The Camry can come in many different variations. This ensures every car owner looking for a sedan gets all the necessary features to feel satisfied with their car investment. Our Toyota of Clermont experts are getting into the differences between the Toyota Camry SE vs Toyota Camry Nightshade. Which one is for you?
What you need to know about the Toyota Camry
The 2023 Toyota Camry comes in different trim levels, making it very customizable: The LE, a sporty SE, a luxurious XLE, hybrid configurations, a special edition, the popular Nightshade Edition, and a TRD trim. Toyota prioritizes ensuring every car buyer gets all the features they need from their car model. In addition, it comes in 13 different exterior paint colors, from the new reservoir blue to a two-tone wind-chill pearl.
Everything You Need to Know About The Camry SE vs Camry Nightshade
The acronym SE on the Clermont Toyota Camry stands for Sport edition. It’s one of the many trim levels on the Camry. It’s a trim on the Camry lineup that’s there to stay. It’s a sportier model than the other trims like the LE and XLE. So, what is a Toyota nightshade edition? The Special edition Nightshade is a package across the Toyota Lineup that gives models an edgy look with bold black features. So, Since the Camry Nightshade is a special edition, it doesn’t mean it’s guaranteed to be on the lineup. However, it does make an appearance on the 2023 Toyota Camry SE.
What you get on the Camry Nightshade that you don’t get on the Camry SE
As a car buyer, you need to note that the Camry Nightshade edition is an excellent option if you want many bold, edgy features that you can’t get on the standard Toyota Camry SE in Clermont, FL. Here are some of the exclusive features:
- A black front grille with Sport Mesh
- A black rear spoiler
- Black mirror caps
- Black exterior badging
- Black-trimmed headlights and taillights
- Black window trim
- 19″ bronze aluminum alloy wheels
- Three paint colors – Midnight Black, White, and Reservoir Blue
The Nightshade edition also appears on the 2023 Toyota Camry SE front-wheel drive, all-wheel drive, and hybrid models. It takes the sporty model of the SE and gives it even more edgy brilliance. However, all of the performance features remain the same.
What you can expect on both the 2023 Toyota Camry and Nightshade Edition
There are quite a few features that the Camry SE and Camry Nightshade share in common. Here are some of the features that you can expect from both of these trims. Also, there’s good news if you lean towards a particular driving system, both the SE and Nightshade models come in front-wheel drive, all-wheel drive, and hybrid options.
- Bi-LED combo headlights and LED daytime running lights
- Sport side rocker panels
- Dual chrome-tipped exhaust
- A sport SofTex trimmed interior with 8-way adjustable power driver’s seat
- A leather-trimmed 3-spoke steering wheel that comes with paddle shifters
- A 3-mode drive switch (Eco, Normal, and Sport)
- The Smart Key System with push-button start
- An electric parking brake
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Standard 7″ multi-information display and a 7″ touchscreen audio system interface with Android Auto, Amazon Alexa, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, Bluetooth, and more
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.5+
- Star Safety System
- Safety Connect Services