Prepare for the 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser Heritage Edition
The iconic Toyota Land Cruiser will be back for 2020 and better than ever – Toyota just announced that they’ll be releasing a limited, special edition model called the “Heritage Edition”. Toyota of Clermont has the details on what this truly unique Toyota SUV will be bringing to the table and when you’ll be able to get your hands on it.
Meet the new 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser Heritage Edition
The 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser Heritage Edition will be hitting stores in the summer of 2019 – that means you can expect to see it at Toyota of Clermont sometime around then. However, don’t hesitate to get behind the wheel when one arrives. Only 1,200 of these special edition SUVs will be produced, so when they’re gone, they’re gone!
What will the all-new Heritage Edition have to offer? Here’s the scoop on what you can expect from this Clermont Toyota when it arrives:
- The choice of Midnight Black Metallic OR Blizzard Pearl paint on the exterior
- All-new 18×8″ bronze aluminum wheels with Toyota centercaps for a truly unique look
- A vintage-style “Toyota Land Cruiser” badge
- A new black-accented grille and a lack of both running boards and side body moldings
- Two rows of seats (rather than the typical three – this creates more cargo space inside)
- A black leather upholstered interior with bronze stitching throughout
- All-weather floor mats and cargo mat for maximum durability
- New dark chrome exterior accents, darkened headlight housings, and dark chrome surrounds on the fog lights
However, looks aren’t all that you’ll find up for grabs when it comes to the 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser Heritage Edition. Here are some performance features you won’t want to miss:
- An 8-speed electronically-controlled automatic transmission with intelligence
- Full-time four-wheel drive with Torsen limited-slip locking center differential and a 2-speed transfer case
- Optional low-range driving
- A 5.7L V8 engine with 381 horsepower and 401 lb-ft of torque
- Multi-terrain Select, Downhill Assist Control, Hill Start Assist Control, CRAWL Control, and Off-Road Turn Assist
- A Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System
- Skid plates to protect the front suspension, transfer case, radiator, and fuel tank
- A trailer towing package that allows for towing of up to 8,100 lbs
And you’ll love having features like a heated steering wheel, power moonroof, 9″ infotainment system with JBL Audio, 4-zone automatic climate control, and Smart Key System with Push Button Start.
Toyota of Clermont wants to put you behind the wheel
As you can see, this Clermont Toyota will have a lot to offer, but where did Toyota get its inspiration for the new limited-edition model? Way back in 1958. That was the first year that the Toyota Land Cruiser was for sale in the U.S. and Toyota drew from that particular model, which was renowned for its durability and off-road prowess. If you remember, the very first model back in 1951 was created to be a 4WD military vehicle.
We’ll keep you posted on the arrival of this limited-edition vehicle – follow us on social media or give us a call. You can reach us 7 days a week at (352) 404-7000!