Meet the all-new 2023 Toyota bZ4X
Electric car enthusiasts, get ready – the all-new 2023 Toyota bZ4X has finally been revealed! We’ve been following this alternative fuel vehicle since its concept stage and are beyond excited to welcome it to our inventory sometime next year. Toyota of Clermont has the details – get ready to get behind the wheel of the 2023 Toyota bZ4X.
What will the new Toyota bZ4X have to offer?
First, let’s talk about performance since that’s the aspect of this new Toyota that really sets it apart from all of the other cars in the lineup. The Toyota bZ4X is going to be all-electric – that means it runs on battery power alone, can be charged, is zero emissions (bZ stands for Beyond Zero), and gets an estimated 250 miles range on one charge. Additionally, it’s compatible with high-output charging and can charge up to 80% in just one hour. Here are a couple of other cool facts about this Clermont Toyota:
- It’s built on the new e-TNGA platform developed specifically for this vehicle and sports a flat lithium-ion battery that’s been placed under the floor. This design allows for a lower center of gravity, which we all know means better handling.
- The accelerator has been redesigned for smoother and more responsive acceleration and deceleration, and the throttle has been change to an intelligent throttle for superior handling on slippery roads.
- A new All-Wheel-Drive system with X-MODE has been integrated into performance for the best of the best when it comes to safety.
- The battery is designed to have capacity retention of 90% after 10 years of ownership.
What about technology? It stands to reason that this all-new electric Toyota would have the best of the best when it comes to tech. Here are some highlights we can expect from the 2023 Toyota bZ4X:
- It’ll be the first Toyota ever to offer Toyota Safety Sense 3.0. This new suite of safety features has additions like Guardrail Detection, Low Light Cyclist Detection, Motorcyclist Detection, and improved millimeter-wave radar.
- Software updates will be handled wirelessly – this means you can update your Toyota Safety Sense System and your multimedia system Over-The-Air and keep performance and quality up to speed.
- Navigation pulls real-time information directly from the cloud, keeping you up-to-the-minute with traffic, parking, and more
And design… you have to expect cutting-edge design from such a cutting-edge car. The 2023 Toyota Bz4X is aerodynamic and as sleep as it gets on the exterior, showcasing a trapezoidal theme and super-sporty accents across the board. A new curved bumper, enhanced LED lighting, and cool new paint colors make it one-of-a-kind.
Additionally, the interior of the 2023 Toyota bZ4X is decked out with premium materials and an ergonomic design to make the cabin seem both spacious and convenient at the same time. Sound-proofing glass and wind-noise reduction materials were also used to enhance the sense of peace and quiet within the cabin.
We can’t wait for the new 2022 Toyota bZ4X to arrive and to stay posted as to its exact arrival date, follow Toyota of Clermont on social media!
And don’t forget, you can explore all of our hybrid Toyotas in person today. Call us at (352) 404-7000 or visit Toyota of Clermont at 16851 State Road 50, west of the Florida Turnpike!