Meet the 2019 Toyota Yaris Sedan
Toyota of Clermont is excited to announce the 2019 Toyota Yaris has officially been unveiled and its 2019 model year is bringing some exciting new changes. We’ve got the inside scoop and are here to get you in on the news! Keep reading to see if the newest Yaris is the perfect set of wheels for you.
Big changes for the 2019 Toyota Yaris
The Toyota Yaris Sedan is the perfect vehicle for the driver looking for an affordable option that goes above and beyond in efficiency, safety, performance, and comfort. Previously known as the Toyota Yaris iA, this Toyota favorite has officially been renamed the Toyota Yaris Sedan. The sedan now comes in three available trim levels – the L, LE, and XLE – and packs in more style touches and better performance qualities in each one.
The new model is set to hit the market this fall season and our Clermont dealership could not be more excited. While we anxiously await its arrival, let’s go over some of the new edition’s best qualities. Check them out:
- The 2019 model boasts a sportier and more sophisticated body design featuring a new front fascia with a honeycomb grille insert, a rear lip spoiler, and integrated fog lights.
- You’ll fall in love with its new decadent chrome trim finished with piano black accents.
- For its automatic counterpart, it delivers an impressive 32 MPG in the city and 40 MPG on the highway (35 combined).
- It is powered by a 1.5-liter DOHC four-cylinder engine providing 106 horsepower and 103 lb.-ft. of torque for smooth and effortless navigation.
- The interior boasts new leatherette seating and a standard 60/40-split rear seat to allow maximum cargo and passenger space.
- It can fit the whole crew with spacious legroom and seating for up to 5 passengers.
As you can tell, this Toyota Sedan is taking things to the next level for mid-sized sedans. Take a look at some of the other tech features that have our Clermont techs itching for it to make its way into our lot:
- New power side mirrors, fog lights, and heated mirrors with built-in LED turn signals come with the LE and XLE grades.
- A 7-in. touchscreen display with added voice recognition and rearview camera give the interior a modern feel.
- It provides ultimate drive-time entertainment opportunities with built-in USB, Bluetooth, and iPod connectivity that’s complemented by a six-speed sound system
- All-new Push Button Start
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls for easy and safe music and phone controls
- A state-of-the-art active safety system that can even brake for you to reduce chances of collisions.
Test drive with Toyota of Clermont
Needless to say, the Toyota Yaris Sedan is in for an exciting year with its new persona and features. While we await its arrival at Toyota of Clermont, be sure to come in and test out its 2018 counterpart, the Yaris iA. Find us at 16851 State Road 50 just off the Florida Turnpike.