Put Your Hands Together for the All-New 2020 Toyota Highlander!
The introduction of the new 2019 Toyota RAV4 garnered a lot of attention for its captivatingly good looks, incorporation of all-new features, and new capabilities. New Toyota SUVs continue to take the streets by storm and its easy to see why. They sport the perfect amount of space. performance, luxury, and capability that a driver could ever need. A favorite among the Toyota of Clermont family has always been the iconic Toyota Highlander. Bigger than its RAV4 sibling, this new Toyota SUV is packed with excellent features and gives drivers and their families an unforgettable driving experience. With third row seating, this vehicle is here to carry whoever and whatever you may need wherever you need to go. Fans of this iconic SUV, it’s time to celebrate because the 2020 Toyota Highlander will be coming to Toyota of Clermont soon! Check out the details right here before it arrives to the dealership.
What’s New on the 2020 Toyota Highlander
The 2020 model year is set to be a year of amazing new models from Toyota and we’re excited to what gets parked on our lot here at Toyota of Clermont. For the 2020 Toyota Highlander, we’re ecstatic and can’t wait for it to arrive. Luckily, we don’t have to wait very long either! The gasoline powered new Toyota is set to be released in December of this year and the hybrid model in February of next year.
When the Highlander redefined the midsize SUV by using a unibody structure that wasn’t truck based, it set a new standard for family vehicles. Now in its fourth generation, the only way to go is up and this new Toyota is here to take things up a notch. Here are some of the new features you can expect to see in this Clermont new Toyota SUV:
- A sophisticated and cutting edge new exterior design that emphasizes clean lines and seamless flow (the platform is designed from Toyota New Global Architecture).
- Drivers will have the choice between a V6 internal combustion engine or a new hybrid powertrain. The gasoline powered model will get an EPA estimated combined 22 mpg and the hybrid version will get 34 combined mpg. The hybrid drivetrain model will get a combined 240 horsepower and feature Normal, Sport, and Eco drive modes and an EV mode that will allow drivers to pilot their vehicles using only electric power for a short time and distance.
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 with safety features like Pre-Collision system with pedestrian detection, full-range dynamic range cruise control, lane departure alert with steering assist, and more.
- The new Toyota Highlander will be available in five trim levels including: L, LE, XLE, Limited, and Platinum. The hybrid powertrain will be offered on all trim levels except for L.
- 20″ rims are an available option on the Platinum trim level.
- Paint color options include: Blizzard Pearl, Celestial Silver Metallic, Midnight Black Metallic, Magnetic Gray Metallic, Moon Dust, Ruby Flare Pearl, Blueprint, and Opulent Amber.
- Increased leg room for third row seating.
- Optional AWD, even on the hybrid model!
- Luxurious interior features like a 12.3″ touch screen interface and Qi wireless charging.
And much more!
Welcome the 2020 Toyota Highlander Coming Soon
While it seems far away, December and the 2020 new Toyota Highlander will be at Toyota of Clermont soon! Stay up to date with latest info on this iconic SUV and shop for your next hot new ride today. We’re located at 16851 State Road 50 and open seven days a week!