Toyota Tacoma survives a collision with a semi
The Toyota Tacoma is renowned worldwide for its incredible performance. It’s ready for anything with a spacious cabin, top technology, and off-road equipment that lets you take on life both on and off the pavement. It’s also super stylish, offering a sporty and sophisticated way to tackle the unknown. However, one thing that most people don’t immediately think of when they think of the Toyota Tacoma is safety. Sure, all Toyotas are safe, right? After all, they invest a ton of time and money into safety research at their Michigan facility every year. But just how safe is this Clermont Toyota truck?
See why the Clermont Toyota Tacoma is one of the safest rides around
As it turns out, extremely. Check out the photo below – an EMT recently posted this picture on the Toyota USA Facebook. He and his partner were called out for a traumatic accident; a Toyota Tacoma was hit by a semi and as you can see, the results were devastating for both the front and back ends. The truck was a total loss except for the cab – as you can clearly see in the picture, it’s intact. All the passengers were OK, and the EMT said it was truly a miracle that they were left unhurt.
You’ll love the peace of mind our Toyota safety technology can deliver
How does Toyota do it? Well, like we mentioned, they invest an incredible amount of time and money into the latest and greatest safety research every single year. Driver and passenger safety is exceptionally important to them. And they weave this safety technology into each and every one of their vehicles to give you peace of mind when you’re behind the wheel. Here are some of the safety features you’ll find when you take the 2018 model of the Clermont Toyota Tacoma for a spin:
- An Advanced Airbag System with a variety of strategically placed airbags
- 3-point seatbelts for all seating positions as well as the LATCH system to keep car seats secure
- A tire pressure monitoring system with individualized readouts so you can avoid blowouts and flats
- Toyota Safety Sense P, which is composed of safety tech including Automatic High Beams, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, the Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, and Lane Keep Assist
- Hill Start Assist Control so you can get going even if you parked on a steep surface
- Star Safety System, another set of safety technologies including Smart Stop Technology, Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, Anti-Lock Brakes with Electronic Force Distribution, and Brake Assist
- A Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Rear parking assist sonar and an integrated backup camera
- Active Traction Control, Multi-terrain select, and CRAWL control for tackling any type of terrain
Pretty impressive, right? Not to mention, Toyotas are engineered to have a safe and sound design when it comes to structural integrity.
Why not see for yourself the incredible safety you’ll have on your side when you get behind the wheel of a Toyota Tacoma? Test drive one at Toyota of Clermont to check out all of these safety technologies in person. We’re open seven days a week at 16851 State Road 50, just off the Florida Turnpike!