Luxury sport is all new in the 2019 Toyota Avalon
What was once thought of as an antiquated sedan has returned to break the stereotype and give you a luxuriously thrilling new ride. The new Clermont 2019 Toyota Avalon is a work of art that blends the best of both luxury and sports car to create something truly unique. A refreshing design and all new engineering make this a vehicle you have to see to believe. The new 2019 Toyota Avalon is sitting on our lot at Toyota of Clermont right now and we have all the details you should know before you get behind the wheel.
Luxury meets sport in the all new Toyota Avalon
This is a hot one on our lot at Toyota of Clermont and it’s guaranteed to draw the best attention. It’s new design and thrilling engineering breathe sport into the Toyota Avalon. Here are some of the many features you’ll see from this sport tuned Toyota vehicle:
- Adaptive variable suspension for a truly sporty response and handling on the road.
- A newly designed body style with an aggressive front grille that’s hard to look away from.
- All new Toyota convenience technology with Entune 3.0, Apple CarPlay, and a JBL Audio System.
Seven different trim levels give near limitless options for feature choice, so each driver of the new Toyota Avalon has their own unique experience. Here are the trim levels currently available at Toyota of Clermont:
- Hybrid XLE
- Hybrid XSE
- Hybrid Limited
An all new exterior redesign deserves an overhaul in the engineering department and the Clermont Toyota Avalon delivers that and more. Here are all the things that go into making the Toyota Avalon an unforgettable ride:
- A powerful 3.5L V6 engine with an output of 310 hp that maintains fuel efficiency with an EPA estimated 22 city and 31 highway mpg.
- To keep things green, there are several available hybrid options for this model year that sport a 2.5L 4-cylinder Hybrid engine that outputs 176 hp and gets an EPA estimated 43 city and 44 highway mpg.
- Adaptive Variable Suspension available on the Touring trim level.
- Independent MacPherson strut suspension with available sport-tuned shock absorbers.
- ECO, Normal/Custom, Sport, and Sport+ driving modes.
- Optional paddle shifters.
The sporty engineering is already enough to highly impress all who get behind the wheel, but the new exterior design and posh interior are what truly make the Clermont Toyota Avalon truly eye-catching. Starting with the aggressively sleek exterior and moving to the comfortably classy interior, this luxury Toyota really has it all. Here are some of the attention-grabbing features you’ll take notice of:
- SofTex and Leather trim fabric options with heated seat options available in both front and rear seats.
- Color-keyed and Piano-black heated power exterior mirrors.
- 17-inch, 18-inch, and 19-inch machined-finish alloy wheels.
- LED head, tail, and daytime running lights.
- Dual chrome-tipped exhaust.
- Hydrographic, aluminum, and genuine wood interior trim.
- Piano-black rear spoiler.
With a luxurious exterior and interior, it’s only fitting that the Clermont Toyota Avalon be outfitted with the latest in Toyota technology. Here’s what you can expect to see:
- Entune 3.0 Audio Plus with app suite and optional JBL premium sound.
- Integrated backup camera.
- Bird’s Eye View Camera with Perimeter Scan.
- 7-inch TFT Multi-Information Display (MID).
- 10-inch color Heads-Up Display (HUD).
- Engine Sound Enhancement with Active Noise Control.
- Dual zone climate control air conditioning.
- Qi Wireless charging pad.
- Smart Key System with Push Button Start.
- Available Toyota Remote Connect with compatible devices.
To pair with sport and luxury, Toyota made sure to include a plethora of safety features to make sure drivers everywhere are protected from the hazards of the road. The Clermont 2019 Toyota Avalon employs a suite of safety systems to keep you safe throughout your drive, here are a few of those features:
- Anti-theft system with alarm and engine immobilizer.
- Hill Start Assist Control
- Intelligent Clearance Sonar with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Safety Connect, which includes Emergency Assistance, Stolen Vehicle Locator, Roadside Assistance, and Automatic Collision Notification.
- Ten airbags
- Toyota Safety Sense P which includes features like Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control.
Ready to experience a different kind of luxury? Then it’s time for you to come test drive the new 2019 Toyota Avalon! Visit us at Toyota of Clermont where we can show you all the amazing features of this sporty Toyota vehicle and get you driving one home today. We’re located at 16851 State Road 50, just off the Florida Turnpike. Give us a call at (352) 404 – 7000 to schedule an appointment or ask about our current specials!