The 2023 Toyota Corolla is waiting for you at Toyota of Clermont – are you ready for it?
The 2023 Toyota Corolla for sale is at Toyota of Clermont, but not for long – after all, this fan favorite has been a popular best-seller for decades. It’s fuel-efficient but performance-driven, affordable but packed with features, and sporty but safe. It truly is the best of ALL worlds, and we’re ready to put you behind the wheel so you can see what all the buzz is about. Get ready to climb behind the wheel of the new 2023 Toyota Corolla at Toyota of Clermont!
Turn heads in the new 2023 Toyota Corolla
We know, we know – looks aren’t everything. However, when it comes to the 2023 Toyota Corolla, they’re an important part of the package. Luckily, this sporty sedan is putting its best foot forward with features like:
- 15 different paint colors to choose from, including six two-toned paint options
- Sport side rocker panels, a rear spoiler, and multiple wheel choices including 16” and 18” sizes in various finishes and colors
- A black or sport gloss-black front grille
- LED exterior lighting including headlights, taillights, Daytime Running Lights, fog lights, and accent lights
- A power moonroof with a sliding sunshade
Plus, the interior is full of stylish features like:
- Fabric, sport fabric, or SofTex trim on the seats
- A leather-trimmed steering wheel with paddle shifters
- Premium instrumentation with a 7” digital gauge cluster
- Ambient lighting
And an ergonomic layout that’s both sleek and functional.
How does the 2023 Toyota Corolla keep you connected behind the wheel?
Now let’s talk about tech. Yes, the 2023 Toyota Corolla for sale has an MSRP starting at $21,550. However, that doesn’t mean it skimps on entertainment, safety, and connectivity technology. Here are some of the features that our Clermont Toyota dealership loves about this best-seller:
- Toyota Audio or Premium Audio, which includes a 9-speaker JBL audio system with subwoofer and amp
- Bluetooth hands-free streaming for music and phone calls, as well as voice command
- Four USB-C ports (2 in the front, 2 in the back)
- Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Sirius XM Satellite Radio
But we know convenience is important to you, too, which is why we’re proud that the 2023 Toyota Corolla offers features like:
- Remote keyless entry system OR Smart Key System with push-button start
- An integrated backup camera with a projected path
- Connected services including Safety Connect, Service Connect, Drive Connect, Wi-Fi Connect, and Remote Connect
- Automatic climate control to keep everyone comfortable
- Heated front seats
And let’s not forget about safety tech, which is always a priority on new Toyotas:
- Toyota Safety Sense 3.0, which includes Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Proactive Driving Assist, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, Road Sign Assist, and Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- An Advanced Airbag System with 10 airbags
- The Star Safety System
- A Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- LATCH system for car seats and booster seats
Hit the road in the 2023 Toyota Corolla for an unbeatable performance
What about performance? An affordable car can’t possibly have impressive performance stats, right? Wrong – here’s what the 2023 Toyota Corolla is bringing to the table:
- Gasoline AND hybrid-powered options that get 32/41 mpg and 47/41 mpg
- A dynamic shift continuously variable transmission
- Normal, sport, and eco driving modes to tailor your performance
- Electronic on-demand all-wheel drive – not something you’d typically find on a Corolla, but here we are
- Independent MacPherson strut front suspension with stabilizer bar and torsion beam rear suspension
- Seating for up top five with 13.1 cubic feet of trunk space
- Optional paddle shifters for a more exciting, hands-on drive time
The 2023 Toyota Corolla for sale is fuel-efficient and fun, regardless of whether or not you opt for the hybrid model. You can save big on the MSRP AND the fuel costs – so what are you waiting for?
And what you see isn’t necessarily what you get when it comes to the 2023 Toyota Corolla at Toyota of Clermont. It offers a ton of packages and accessories that you can use to customize your new Corolla, including options like:
- LE Convenience package, which includes the Smart Key System, blind spot indicators on the mirrors, and rear cross-traffic alert
- LE Premium package, which includes the Smart Key System, Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, and a power moonroof with sliding sunshade (the moonroof is worth it)
- SE Premium package, which includes a Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert and a power moonroof with sliding sunshade
- JBL Premium Audio, which includes 9 speakers with a subwoofer and amp
- JBL Premium Audio with the Qi wireless charger feature
Take the 2023 Toyota Corolla for a test drive – Toyota of Clermont is open and waiting!
We’re ready to get you into the driver’s seat if you’re ready to make it happen. Call Toyota of Clermont today! The 2023 Toyota Corolla is waiting for you on our lot and we’re open seven days a week at (352) 404-7000. You can swing by and see it in person at 16851 State Road 50, and don’t forget – you can always check out all of our inventory online 24 hours a day. See you soon!
New 2023 Corolla LE (1852) (Stock #3180091) “Advertised lease” for $99/mo. for 36 mos. plus sales tax, other taxes, tag registration, tag agency/electronic filing fee and government fees. $7,740 due at signing, includes $7,280.15 down payment, $898.50 dealer fee and $99 first month’s payment. Option to purchase at lease end $13,813.45. Excess mileage at $.18 per mile over 12,000 miles/year. Total Lease Payments of $3,564. $0 security deposit, $350 disposition fee at lease end. (Closed end lease on approved credit through S.E.T.F., min. 720 beacon score.) Good through 4/4/2023.