The Toyota Supra is back! Check out the latest details from Toyota of Clermont
Today, fans of the legendary Clermont Toyota Supra got their wish. While it’s been leaked and people have been seeing info for months, the iconic Toyota sports car has been confirmed and got a release time-frame. The Toyota Supra features all new engineering and technology that improves on the last production model of this vehicle, but doesn’t stray too far from its beloved origins. It’s track ready and built for speed and Toyota of Clermont is here with the latest details. Check out the latest on the Toyota Supra here!
Details on the Clermont Toyota Supra
Today, the fifth generation Toyota Supra made its debut at the Detroit Auto Show and details on the engineering capabilities, trim levels, and design features have been revealed.
- The Clermont Toyota Supra will be equipped with a 3.0-liter twin-scroll turbocharged inline six engine that’s positioned back and low to create a better center of gravity.
- The engine position also creates an ideal 50:50 weight distribution.
- The Toyota Supra’s engine sports 335 horsepower and 365 lb.-ft. of torque with a 0-60 mph speed of 4.1 seconds.
- The top speed will be electronically limited to 155 mph.
- Two driving modes, Normal and Sport.
- Double-joint spring strut front suspension and multi-link rear suspension.
- 8-speed automatic transmission.
- Sport driving mode reduces traction control intervention and the stability control for enhanced acceleration with maximum traction.
- Adaptive Variable Suspension comes standard on all Clermont Toyota Supra for better response to driver acceleration and reaction to the road.
Design and Trim Levels
- The Clermont Toyota Supra will be available in summer 2019 and be available in trim levels like 3.0, 3.0 Premium, and limited Launch Edition (based on the 3.0 Premium).
- Color options for the Launch Edition will include Renaissance Red 2.0, Nocturnal, and Absolute Zero.
- The color palette for the 3.0 and 3.0 Premium trim levels will include Renaissance Red 2.0, Nitro Yellow, Downshift Blue, Phantom Matte Gray, Absolute Zero White, Tungsten Silver, Turbulence Gray, and Nocturnal Black.
- Six-lens LED headlights with integrated daytime running lights.
- The instrument panel includes an available full-color Head-Up Display.
- A tightly designed cabin envelopes the driver.
- The center console is tightly designed for easiness of function control and the climate control console is elevated to prevent averting the driver’s eyes from the road.
- The 3.0 Premium trim package will feature leather-trimmed heated seats and the 3.0 trim level will feature Alcantara power seats.
- Keyless Smart Entry, dual automatic climate control, auto-dimming rearview mirrors, rear camera, integrated garage door opener, and power folding mirrors will all come standard.
- It will also include standard safety features like forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking with pedestrian detection, lane departure warning with steering assist, automatic high beam and road sign assist.
- The 3.0 grade will feature a 6.5-inch display controlled by a unique rotary controller with Bluetooth and iPod capability. The 3.0 Premium trim level will include an 8.8-inch touchscreen display and convenience features like Apple CarPlay, a 12-speaker JBL audio system, and wireless phone charging.
Excited for the arrival of the all-new Toyota Supra? Make sure to check our inventory at Toyota of Clermont for when it arrives. Give us a call at (352) 404 – 7000 for details on our inventory or check it out online.