The 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander is for sale at Toyota of Clermont NOW
Are you ready to slide into the driver’s seat of the 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander? It’s here at Toyota of Clermont, and this all-new SUV is ready to get you AND your family around town with ease. It offers a super-spacious third row and more space than its smaller sibling, the Toyota Highlander. Plus, it has all of the efficiency, safety, and connectivity technology to make your day-to-day driving as easy as it gets. If you want to see how the new 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander can change your life – and your family’s – then head down to Toyota of Clermont today!
What is the 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander bringing to the table?
Let’s start with the basics to give you a foundation when you shop. The 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander has:
- A starting MSRP of just $43,070
- Hybrid, Hybrid MAX, and gasoline powertrain options
- Seven models to choose from, including XLE, Limited, Platinum, Hybrid XLE, Hybrid Limited, Hybrid MAX Limited, and Hybrid MAX Platinum
- Seating for 7-8 passengers depending on which second-row configuration you choose (you can get captain’s chairs or a bench seat)
Now let’s discuss the details – the 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander has a fresh new perspective in terms of performance. Here’s what we love when it comes to the basics:
- It offers three drivetrain options so you can pick which is best for you: Hybrid, hybrid MAX, and gasoline.
- The gasoline engine has a 2.4L 4-cylinder turbocharged engine that gets 265 horsepower and 310 lb-ft torque.
- The hybrid powertrain has a 2.5L engine that gets 245 horsepower and 175 lb-ft torque.
- The hybrid MAX powertrain has a 2.4L 4-cylinder turbocharged hybrid system that gets 362 horsepower and 400 lb-ft torque.
Now let’s talk about performance in detail:
- The hybrid model can tow up to 3,500 pounds, while the gas and hybrid MAX models can tow up to 5,000 pounds.
- You’ll have the option of direct-shift 6-speed or 8-speed automatic transmissions, as well as all-wheel drive and dynamic torque control.
- It also offers drive mode select with Sport, Eco, Normal, and Snow modes, as well as Multi-Terrain Select with mud & sand, rock & dirt, and normal modes.
Style: Don’t miss this all-new Clermont Toyota
You’ll love the sleek but functional style that the 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander is showcasing. It’s an all-new model and it’s quickly becoming a fan favorite. It looks like a bigger version of the Toyota Highlander, but it has some alterations… and we’re loving it. Here are our favorite style features on this Clermont Toyota SUV:
- Seven paint colors like Storm Cloud, Wind Chill Pearl, and Midnight Black Metallic
- Alloy wheels in multiple designs ranging from 18 inches to 20 inches
- LED exterior lighting including fog lights
- Multiple rear and front lower bumper options and colors
- A rear spoiler with LED center stoplight
- Silver-painted roof rails
- Chrome-tipped dual exhaust
- A tilt/slide panoramic moonroof
And as far as the interior goes…
- An interior trimmed in SofTex, leather, or leather trimmed with Ultrasuede in colors including Black, Light Gray, and Portobello
- A leather-trimmed steering wheel
- Silver or bronze trim on the dashboard
- White interior ambient lighting
- The option of second-row captain’s chairs or a bench seat
And you’ll love the interior. It’s spacious and designed for comfort; the third row can fit three adults and you’ll have 20 cubic feet of storage space behind it for all of your gear. It also has family-friendly features like heated and ventilated seats, second-row sunshades, power door locks with automatic lock/unlock features, and a third-row bench seat that easily splits and folds down to give you extra cargo space when you need it most.
Technology: Stay connected no matter where life takes you in the 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander
Technology is half the battle, and the 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander is here to help you win. It’s full of the best of the best tech, including features like:
- Optional 11-speaker JBL Premium Audio System with subwoofer and amplifier
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Sirius XM Satellite Radio with 3-month trial Platinum Plan
- A 12.3-inch Toyota Audio Multimedia touchscreen system
- A 12.3-inch digital meter with selectable screens
- Qi wireless charging for devices
- Two 120V outlets and seven USB-c ports for charging
- A 10-inch head-up display suite
- The option of an auto-dimming or digital rearview mirror with HomeLink universal transceiver
- A heigh-adjustable foot-activated power rear liftgate
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Three-zone automatic climate control
- Digital key capability
And safety features like:
- A Blind Spot Monitor with rear cross traffic alert and a backup camera with dynamic gridlines
- A Panoramic View Monitor with 360-degree overhead view and curb view
- Toyota Safety Sense 3.0
- The Star Safety System
- Connected Services including Safety Connect, Service Connect, Remote Connect, Drive Connect, and WiFi Connect
- Traffic Jam Assist
- User profile face identification
- Downhill Assist Control
Options: The 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander has everything you need
But don’t forget – it’s a Toyota, so you’re going to have options (probably more options than you even know what to do with, and that’s where we come in). Here are the options available so far on the 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander:
- A bench seat to expand seating capacity to 8 people
- A panoramic moonroof
- A panoramic view monitor
The 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander for sale is ready and waiting at Toyota of Clermont!
Are you ready to put the 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander in YOUR driveway? Make it happen – contact us today at (352) 404-7000. You can also stop by and see us at 16851 State Road 50 just west of the Florida Turnpike, or chat and shop online today.