Toyota Announces New 2025 Toyota Crown Signia
Toyota decided to send over the raves of the crown lineup with the first Crown in years to the United States, the 2023 Toyota Crown. For the 2024 lineup, Toyota just announced the first-ever 2025 Toyota Crown Signia SUV. Interesting name right? It means Sign in Latin derivative. Toyota of Clermont is here to give you the rundown on everything you can expect from this new model.
The Top highlights of the Toyota Crown SUV
- This crossover SUV is the second Toyota Crown to be added to the US lineup
- Exclusively equipped with the Toyota Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) powertrain with On-Demand All Wheel Drive (AWD) standard
- Available in XLE and Limited Grades
- Enjoy a hybrid powertrain with 243 HP, AWD standard on all models, and 36 MPG combined.
- Plenty of premium upgrades on the Toyota Crown Signia on the exterior and interior with a monochromatic grille, available 21-inch wheels, soft-touch materials, leather-trimmed seating, a panoramic glass roof, and more!
- Fold flat second Row and a 6.5-ft long cargo area (woah).
- 12.3-inch Toyota Audio Multimedia touchscreen, as well as the latest Toyota Safety Sense 3.0 Standard.
What to expect from every aspect of the all-new 2025 Toyota Crown Signia
Everything you need to know about the 2025 Toyota Crown Signia performance
What everyone has been waiting for, is the power and performance of the all-new 2025 Toyota Crown Signia. Toyota has exceeded expectations with this crossover SUV. Next, let’s check out what you can expect.
- Starting, the 2025 Toyota Crown Signia comes equipped with a Toyota Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) powertrain.
- The engine is a 2.5-liter DOHC 4-cylinder engine with two electric motor generators, delivers 243 horsepower, and a manufacturer estimated 36 combined MPG rating.
- Offers a range of driving modes including Normal, ECO, and Sport.
- Standard All-Wheel Drive that allows you to stay safe on the road with the best performance technology.
- Also, this Clermont Toyota crossover SUV comes capable of towing up to 2,700 pounds.
Exterior of the 2025 Toyota Crown Signia SUV
The 2025 Toyota Crown Signia is a crossover SUV with a Hammerhead front end that displays signature DRL and compact headlights with a geometric lower grille. It has a wide stance and seats up to five people with second-row seating that folds flat to reveal a 6.5-long cargo area. Additionally, It has available 21-inch dark gray metallic colored alloy wheels on the Limited trim level, as well as black-accented 19-inch tow-toned alloy wheels on the XLE.
Expect five different exterior paint colors:
- Storm Cloud
- Finish Line Red
- Oxygen White
- Bronze Age.
Let’s Dive into the First-Ever 2025 Toyota Crown Signia SUV interior features
This brand-new Toyota crossover SUV model is built on a TNGA-K platform, which is a Toyota’s unibody structure that ensures noise is kept out of the interior of the 2025 Toyota Crown Signia. Enjoy a peaceful interior experience driving everywhere you go with interior features expected to give a comfortable feel on the road with these features:
- Standard 8-way power seats with available heated and ventilated front seats.
- An Available fixed panoramic roof on the Limited trim level.
- Bronze-finished trim for added elegance around the cabin.
- Plenty of cup holders, USB Type-C ports, and expect even more!
Also, The interior options come available in Saddle Tan or black, as well as leather-trimmed seats with double stitching and a quilting appearance for a luxurious feel. However, there are options for both fabric seating or SofTex-trimmed seats for whatever your interior preferences may be.
Expect upgraded technology and the best safety features.
You can expect Toyota to include every upgraded tech feature on this new model coming to our dealership in Clermont, Florida. One of the best features is the large 12.3-inch touchscreen that comes equipped with wireless Bluetooth connectivity and Toyota-connected services to help you stay connected on the road. The Safety features are infused with plenty of technology features with the latest version of Toyota Safety Sense 3.0 on the 2025 Toyota Crown Signia. Additionally, look forward to advanced features like the Pre-Collision system, Proactive Driving Assist, Lane Departure Alert, Automatic High Beams, and more. Let’s check out some of the other features available as well:
- Enjoy an 11-speaker JBL Premium audio system with a subwoofer powered by an amplifier available on the Limited trim level.
- The XLE trim level comes with a 2-door smart key, as well as the Limited trim level has a digital key capability.
- The 2025 Toyota Crown Signia is also equipped with eight airbags, including side curtain airbags.
Shop Online and Customize your next Car in Clermont, FL
This exciting new ride should arrive at our dealership hopefully in 2024! However, in the meantime, We have plenty of models you can customize to your liking. So, shop online or see for yourself in person – visit Toyota of Clermont at 16851 State Road 50, just west of the Florida Turnpike. Call us for additional information at (352) 404-7000.