An Update on the 2020 Toyota Highlander
This year has been a remarkable one for Toyota and its incredible lineup of vehicles. We welcomed the 2020 Toyota GR Supra, saw a redesign of the Toyota Mirai, and received news that a plug-in hybrid RAV4 Prime is on the way. It was a great year for Toyota drivers and, like the holiday season demands, the giving isn’t done just yet. Not so long ago we saw the reveal of the 2020 Toyota Highlander, featuring a newly designed body meant to wow and excite everyone who sees it. We’re happy to report that this new car will be coming soon to Toyota of Clermont!
The time of the SUV is still going strong and the Toyota Highlander will be arriving soon for fans of this iconic family vehicle. If you’re looking for the latest info on this new ride, you’ve come to the right place. Check out the details on the 2020 Toyota Highlander from us at Toyota of Clermont!
The Latest on the 2020 Toyota Highlander
The new Toyota Highlander is almost here and we have the latest info on this iconic Clermont Toyota SUV. Here are some initial details before we dive in:
- The 2020 Toyota Highlander has a starting MSRP of $34,600 and has 5 available trim levels along with hybrid options.
- The gasoline model gets an EPA estimated 21 mpg city and 29 mpg highway while the hybrid model gets an estimated 34 combined mpg.
- There are 8 available paint color options including new shades like Moon Dust, Blueprint, and Opulent Amber.
Right off the bat, the 2020 Toyota Highlander sports quite a different look from it’s 2019 predecessor. Here are a few of the new features that’ll be sure catch your attention:
- A new front fascia with redesigned headlights and fog lamps.
- Optional rain-sensing windshield wipers.
- UV reduction auto glass.
- Front and rear high solar energy absorbing glass.
- 18 and 20-inch optional wheels designs.
- Power single-pane and optional panoramic view moonroof.
- Integrated roof rails and front and rear mudguards.
The exterior takes the cake on style, but what does it look like inside? Check out amazing new interior features from the Clermont 2020 Toyota Highlander like:
- 3-zone automatic climate control.
- Optional black or chrome interior door handles.
- Integrated Qi-wireless charging pad in the center console.
- 8 cup and 4 bottle holders inside.
- Fabric, leather, and SofTex interior trim options.
- Optional heated second row seating.
- Standard captain’s chair seating in the second row with optional 3-person bench seating.
- Optional bird’s eye view camera system.
- Optional JBL audio system.
SUVs are do-it-all vehicles in every sense and the 2020 Toyota Highlander can definitely do it all. It strikes the perfect balance of performance and fuel economy with features like:
- A standard 3.5-liter gasoline engine that sports 295 horsepower and 263 lb/ft of torque.
- Standard FWD and optional AWD.
- Independent MacPherson strut front suspension with multi-link rear suspension.
- The hybrid model will be using a 2.5-liter DOHC 4-cylinder engine in conjunction with 2 electric motors. Using a Variable Valve Timing-intelligent system along with a VVT-i system on the exhaust, drivers can reap the benefits of better fuel efficiency.
Are you excited to check out the newest 2020 Toyota Highlander? Check our inventory online anytime for its arrival or give Toyota of Clermont a call at (352) 404 – 7000 with any questions.