Don't neglect oil changes in Orlando!
As mentioned before, having a routine oil change in Orlando is a crucial step in keeping your car on the road and running. Without a regular oil change, motor oil begins to thicken and get grainy. This old and clumpy motor oil will gum up the works of your car's engine. Eventually, a car that hasn't received this important Orlando auto service will stop working. The engine will seize up and need to be replaced.
What other fluids in your car need routine attention? There are quite a few! Other car fluids that need regular auto service include:
- Transmission fluid - to keep your car shifting smoothly.
- Coolant -to ensure your car will not overheat.
- Brake fluid -keep your car stopping quickly with fresh brake fluid.
- Power steering fluid -to make turning your steering wheel a little easier.
- Windshield wiper fluid -keeps your windshield clean and clear with enough wiper fluid.
Before you hit the road, be sure your car's fluids are in tip top shape. Most fluids need to be drained or flushed and replaced, while some just need to be topped off! Be sure your car is ready for the road before you get behind the wheel.
Do you need to have the fluids in your car checked out by our Orlando auto service technicians? Call us at (866) 454-1614 to schedule an appointment.