Are you in desperate need of a car detailing but trying to save money by making it a DIY project? We can help! Did you know we offer car detailing in Orlando at an affordable price? That's why we feel confident in sharing our tips and tricks with you - we have plenty of experience getting cars looking like-new again. Check out our Orlando car detailing tips to whip your ride into shape!
Car detailing made easy
First, you'll want to gather all of your car detailing supplies. If you're not sure where to find them or want some help getting them all together, call our Orlando Toyota parts store! Our techs are happy to assist. Here's what you'll need:
- A vacuum, as well as carpet and upholstery cleaner
- Glass window cleaner (that won't damage the tint)
- Cotton swabs or a small paintbrush
- Soft rags and cloth towels (paper towels will leave lint)
- Car wax for the exterior, as well as car soap to wash (dish soap can damage your paint)
- A can of compressed air
And a whole lot of elbow grease!
Now let's talk about the actual car detailing - our Orlando auto service techs have laid things out step by step for you to make it easy both inside and out!
Our Orlando auto service center is giving you our best tips!
Car detailing: Interior
Cleaning the interior of your ride is simple with these Orlando auto service tips!
- Use the vacuum to clean out the car, getting up crumbs, debris, and dirt. You can use the compressed air can to blow out nooks and crannies, as well as brush them out with q-tips or a small paintbrush.
- Next, clean the dash with special cleaner formulated for it (our Orlando Toyota car detailing techs can help!), and wipe down the interior so it's sparkling again.
- Use the glass cleaner to clean your windows both inside and out, and don't forget to wipe the tops to do away with grime!
- If you have stains, use the upholstery cleaner to remove them… or try warm water and dish soap!
- Don't forget to shake out your floormats and also remove any stains they might have!
Car detailing: Exterior
Car detailing for the exterior of your ride is easy enough, too, so check out these Orlando Toyota service tips!
- Wash your car down, removing any grime, dust, and dirt from the exterior. Don't forget to scrub those tires!
- Let your car air dry, or if you're particular about waterspots, use a squeegee to clean the windshield and dry it with clean, soft towels.
- Wax your car - applying a coat of wax will help protect your paint from moisture and UV rays, keeping your car in good condition.
Need help picking out supplies or want to take the easier route and schedule it at our Orlando Toyota service center? Call us today at (888) 454-1614 - we're open seven days a week to make your life easier