There's no denying that Toyota Prius near Orlando is one of the most iconic cars, but did you know that this Toyota hybrid has siblings? When you check out this lineup of hybrid cars near Orlando, you'll realize that each of these rides is different from each other!
The Toyota Prius near Orlando, Toyota Prius v, and Toyota Prius c are unique rides that have a lot to offer. We're comparing them to see which of our hybrid cars is the right option for you!
Which member of the Toyota hybrid family is the perfect ride for you?
This Toyota hybrid family packs a punch, there's no denying that; however, not all members are created the same. When buying a new Toyota near Orlando, you have to make sure that the car you're buying is the right one for you! Here are important components to keep in mind when you're choosing your ideal Toyota hybrid near Orlando:
Space is very important to consider when buying a new ride! Can you imagine driving a family around town in a subcompact ride? It can be done, but it wouldn't be too comfortable! Let's take a look at how this family of hybrid cars differs when it comes to space.
- The Toyota Prius near Orlando (the one that started it all), is a spacious ride. It offers 21.6 cubic feet of cargo volume, which makes it easy to haul around cargo. When it comes to passenger comfort, it boasts 93.7 cubic feet of passenger volume!
- The Toyota Prius v happens to be the largest member for this Toyota hybrid family, offering 34.3 cubic feet of cargo space! This amount is actually more than most compact SUVs, making it one of the most family-friendly hybrid cars available! You'll also get 97.2 cubic feet of passenger volume, which fits five people comfortably.
- The 2015 Toyota Prius c near Orlando, the smallest member of this family, is actually best for city drivers! This subcompact Toyota doesn't offer as much cargo and passenger volume as its siblings (17.1 cubic feet and 87.4 cubic feet, respectively), but it's great for weaving in and out of traffic in urban settings!
Staying safe on the road is something you should strive for every time you get into your Toyota near Orlando. This Toyota hybrid family offers some of the best safety technology available on the market. How do these hybrid vehicles differ when it comes to safety technology?
- The original Toyota Prius near Orlando and the largest member both have Safety Connect available, but the subcompact Toyota hybrid doesn't offer this safety feature.
- The largest member of this hybrid car family has the Lane Departure Alert and Auto High Beam features available, but the other two options don't offer it.
- The 2015 Toyota Prius near Orlando and the largest member of the family both have a standard integrated standard backup camera, while the smallest member has it as an available feature!
- All of these hybrid cars include the following features: Toyota Star Safety System, LATCH system, Tire Pressure Monitor System, Vehicle Proximity Notification System, and Hill Start Assist Control.
Which of our Toyota hybrids near Orlando fits your budget?
We know that getting into a new ride can put a dent in your savings, which is why you should get into a ride that you can afford!
Pricing and fuel economy
All of these hybrid cars near Orlando are affordable, which make them a viable option for all sorts of drivers!
- Toyota Prius has a starting MSRP of $24,200 and gets 51 mpg in the city and 48 mpg on the highway
- Toyota Prius v has a starting MSRP of $26,675 and gets 44 mpg in the city and 40 mpg on the highway
- Toyota Prius c has a starting MSRP of $19,540 and gets an impressive 53 mpg in the city and 46 mpg on the highway
Have you decided which Toyota hybrid is right for you? Visit us today at 16851 State Road 50. You can also call us at 888-590-6090 to schedule a test drive!