Have you ever wished that you could have the sleek and sporty style of the classic Clermont Toyota Corolla but the convenience and interior space of a hatchback car? Good news - it's all coming to fruition! The 2017 Toyota Corolla iM is at Toyota of Clermont, and this hatchback version of your favorite new Toyota is ready for your test drive. Let's talk more about what it has to offer!
The 2017 Toyota Corolla iM is a new ride, but it's actually a rebranded and restyled version of the Scion iM hatchback! This sporty Scion was retired this year along with the rest of the Scion brand, but Toyota decided to fold this unique car into the Toyota lineup and mix it with the already iconic 2017 Toyota Corolla for a whole new ride.
What does the all-new 2017 Toyota Corolla iM have to offer?
So let's talk about the basics first - here's what you'll start with when you start considering whether or not to put this Clermont Toyota in your driveway:
- It's available in just one trim-level, which means there are no hidden surprises when it comes to price.
- It has a starting MSRP of $18,750.
- It's available in both manual and automatic transmission options.
- It gets 28 mpg in the city and 36 mpg on the highway (talk about great fuel efficiency).
- It seats up to five, and has 20.8 additional cubic feet of cargo space.
Now, let's get a little more in depth about what this sporty new Clermont Toyota hatchback will be bringing to your drive time when you get behind the wheel!
Style: Everyone knows that the iconic Clermont Toyota Corolla has a ton of style, and that definitely carried over to the iM hatchback thanks to features like:
- A sport-fabric trimmed interior with leather-trimmed steering wheel
- Sports instrumentation cluster
- LED daytime running lights and taillights, and projector-beam headlights
- A honeycomb front grilled with piano-black accents
- A rear spoiler and specially designed body kit
- 17" alloy wheels and a chrome-tipped exhaust
- Six bombastic paint colors - Classic Silver Metallic, Spring Green Metallic, Blizzard Pearl, Electric Storm Blue, Black Sand Pearl, and Barcelona Red Metallic
Performance: Looks will only get you so far, which is why the 2017 Toyota Corolla iM at Toyota of Clermont is also decked out with great performance features like:
- MacPherson strut front suspension and double-wishbone rear suspension with stabilizer bar
- Electric power steering
- Continuously variable transmission with intelligence and shift mode
- A 1.8L 4-cylinder engine with dual variable valve timing - this means 137 horsepower and 126 lb-ft of torque
- Normal and sport driving modes
And the aforementioned amazing fuel efficiency!
Turn heads and stay connected in this Clermont Toyota hatchback
Technology and safety: Get looks, performance, AND connectivity and safety woven into one seamless package. The 2017 Toyota Corolla iM in Clermont boasts:
- Toyota iM Display Audio
- 7-inch touchscreen display
- AHA Radio app
- A USB 2.0 port with iPod connectivity
- Advanced voice recognition
- Bluetooth wireless streaming of phone calls and music
- HD Radio technology
- Dual zone climate control
- Integrated backup camera with projected path
- A steering wheel capped with audio and Bluetooth controls
- Remote keyless entry
- Toyota Safety Sense C with Pre-Collision System, automatic high beams, and Lane Departure Alert
- Star Safety System
- Hill Start Assist Control
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Ready to get behind the wheel of this new Toyota hatchback? Come take it for a test drive at Toyota of Clermont - we're open seven days a week at 16851 State Road 50!