Are you a sports car fan without an expensive sports car budget? You're in luck - the amazing new 2017 Toyota 86 has arrived at Toyota of Clermont, and it's bringing a sports car performance with it alongside a super-affordable price tag. If you've been itching to get behind the wheel of a sporty and powerful new ride but not sure how you'd actually afford it, here's your answer!
Meet this new Toyota sports car at Toyota of Clermont
What exactly is the 2017 Toyota 86 in Clermont? Well, if you remember the Scion FR-S, start there. That iconic sports car was the front-runner of the Scion brand from the day of its release, but the Scion brand was retired earlier this year. However, this race-ready car was so popular that Toyota decided to absorb it and rebrand it as the incredible Toyota 86. We've got the scoop on what it has to offer and why you should put it in your driveway today!
First, let's talk basic facts so you know what to expect when you shop this Clermont Toyota sports car:
- It has just one trim-level, which means what you see is what you get (and you won't have to pay more to get any of the features mentioned).
- It comes in both manual and automatic transmissions.
- It has an affordable starting MRSP of just $26,255, which definitely makes it an economical option for any sports car aficionado on a budget.
Let's get down to business now and talk details about this iconic Clermont Toyota!
Performance: The 2017 Toyota 86 is described as being "track proven but street ready", and we couldn't agree more. Tear up the road with features like:
- A flat 2.0L 4-cylinder Boxer engine that puts out up to 205 horsepower and 151 lb-ft of torque
- Six-speed automatic (with paddle shifters) and manual transmission options
- Fuel efficiency of 24 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the highway
- Direct ignition system
- Toyota DS-4 Dual injection system
- Rear-wheel drive
- Torsen Limited Slip Differential
- Reinforced unibody construction with low center of gravity and lightweight design
- Sport-tuned independent MacPherson strut front suspension and double wishbone rear suspension
- Front and rear stabilizer bars
- Sport-calibrated electric power steering
Plus seating for up to five with 6.9 cubic feet of trunk space (and the rear seats fold flat as one unit to provide more cargo space)!
Be ready for the track AND the turnpike in the Clermont Toyota 86
Style: What's a race-ready car if it doesn't have the style to match its performance? The Clermont Toyota 86 will turn heads on and off the track with features like:
- A low, muscular design highlighted with sleek lines
- LED projector beam headlights and daytime running lights
- 17" twisted spoke alloy wheels
- An 86 front fender badge
- Dual chrome-tipped exhaust
- Seven paint colors - Ablaze, Raven, Oceanic, Asphalt, Steel, Hot Lava, and Halo
- A leather-trimmed steering wheel
- Silver interior stitching accents
- Sport bucket front seats trimmed in stylish fabric with Granlux suede accents
- Shark-fin antenna
Technology: Just because you got performance and style doesn't mean you have to sacrifice technology or safety in this track-ready sports car. Get elements like:
- 86 Display Audio, which integrates a 7-inch touchscreen interface alongside Aha Radio, A USB 2.0 port with iPod connectivity, voice recognition, HD Radio, Bluetooth wireless technology, and eight speakers
- An integrated backup camera
- Cruise control
- Remote keyless entry
- Star Safety System
- Vehicle Stability Control with Track mode
- Hill Start Assist Control
- Tire pressure monitoring system
Ready to get behind the wheel and hit the asphalt? Come down to Toyota of Clermont today to take the 2017 Toyota 86 for a spin. We're just off the Florida Turnpike at 16851 State Road 50!