The 2015 Toyota 4Runner is available in three trim-levels: the SR5, Trail, and Limited. We're breaking each one down for you to ensure that you get a solid idea of which one is going to be the best fit for you and your drive time needs. Let's get started!
See which 2015 Toyota 4Runner is going to suit you best!
2015 Toyota 4Runner SR5
This particular trim-level of the new Toyota SUV near Orlando is definitely not basic, even if it is the base model. It includes fantastic features like:
- Entune Audio Plus, which weaves in features like MP3 and iPod playback, Bluetooth wireless streaming, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, HD Radio, an integrated backup caera, and a 6.1 inch high-resolution touch screen!
- Seating for up to five with a 40/20/20 split rear seat, which makes it easy to fold flat and make room for more cargo
- Cruise control and remote keyless entry for efficiency's sake
- A power rear liftgate window
- A backup camera with the projected path feature
- A sporty exterior with 17-inch 6-spoke alloy wheels, privacy glass in the back and a rear spoiler with LED stoplight
- Skid plates for protection underneath the 2015 Toyota 4Runner, as well as a windshield de-icer for cold weather driving
2015 Toyota 4Runner Trail
If you like to take things off the pavement on the weekends, this model of the new Toyota 4Runner near Orlando is a perfect option! You'll find everything in the SR5 level ready and waiting, plus elements like:
- Exterior amplifiers like a hood scoop, sport side rocker panels, overfenders, and silver-painted roof rails? plus 17-inch 7 spoke alloy wheels
- The option of a Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System for better handling off-road
- An overhead console that contains switches for Multi-Terrain Select, Active Traction Control, locking rear differential, CRAWL control, and VSC cut-off - basically all the tools you can utilize to make your off-road experiences out of this world!
- A leather-trimmed steering wheel capped with Bluetooth and audio control so you can keep your hands on the wheel
- Part-time 4WD with Active Traction Control for extra grip on slick surfaces
- Downhill Assist Control
Find luxury in this durable new Toyota SUV near Orlando!
2015 Toyota 4Runner Limited
Looking for some luxury in your next new Toyota SUV near Orlando? Check out the Limited model of the 2015 Toyota 4Runner, which takes the SR5 trim-level up a notch and includes features like:
- Dual zone automatic climate control
- An Entune Premium JBL Audio system with navigation, HR predictive traffic and weather, AM/FM radio cache, and Gracenote Music
- The Entune App Suite with access to iHeartRadio, Pandora, Yelp, MovieTickets.com, and Facebook Places
- A perforated leather interior with heated and ventilated seats for maximum comfort, as well as reclining seats in the rear of this Toyota near Orlando
- The Smart Key System, which puts a Push Button Start into the equation
- A HomeLink Universal Transceiver to open garage doors and gates
- The option of a sliding rear-cargo deck with under-floor storage
- An auto-dimming rearview mirror, as well as front and rear parking assist sonar
- Safety connect services
As you can see, there's a lot to love about the 2015 Toyota 4Runner near Orlando. You can test drive it today at Toyota of Clermont to see which model suits you best - come on down and see us! We're located at 16851 State Road 50, just west of the Florida Turnpike!