Why choose the 2014 Toyota Land Cruiser near Orlando?
Have you ever taken a peek at the 2014 Land Rover Range Rover HSE? It's the most similar option to the Clermont Toyota Land Cruiser, and oftentimes drivers will find themselves trying to decide between the two. That's where we come in! We're breaking down the differences between these luxury SUVs to make your car shopping experience easier than ever!
Price: Let's start with the main factor drivers consider when they're about to get into the driver's seat of a new ride? price. The 2014 Toyota Land Cruiser near Orlando actually comes in nearly $10,000 cheaper than the 2014 Land Rover Range Rover HSE, with a starting MSRP of $80,600. Its competitor kicks off at the much pricier $89,225? talk about a chunk of change!
Performance: While the 2014 Land Rover Range Rover HSE may be a bit more fuel-efficient than the new Toyota Land Cruiser near Orlando, it's definitely lacking in terms of performance capabilities. Here's where this new Toyota SUV pulls ahead:
- The 2014 Toyota Land Cruiser has a powerful V8 engine under the hood, while its competition only showcases a V6. That can make a big difference when tackling offroad obstacles!
- You'll also get more torque and horsepower in the new Toyota Land Cruiser; it offers 381 horsepower and 401 lb-ft of torque, as compared to the Land Rover Range Rover's 340 horsepower and 332 lb-ft of torque.
- Looking to tow? This Clermont Toyota SUV has got you covered - it maxes out at 8,500 pounds, while the Land Rover Range Rover HSE falls short with a max towing capacity of just 7,716. Those extra pounds can make a big difference on your family road trip!
- The 2014 Toyota Land Cruiser near Orlando also features Limited Slip Differential, a feature not readily available on the Land Rover Ranger Rover!
Get space, performance, and technology in this new Toyota near Orlando
Space: If you're in the market for a new SUV, it's probably because you need a large vehicle that can get you, a good amount of gear, and your passengers around town efficiently and comfortable. This new Toyota near Orlando delivers!
- The 2014 Toyota Land Cruiser seats far more passengers than its competition - it can seat up to eight comfortable, while the 2014 Land Rover Ranger Rover HSE maxes out at five.
- You'll also have more room to stretch in the new Toyota Land Cruiser! It boasts more front and rear legroom, as well as more rear shoulder room so your passengers can get comfortable!
Not to mention, this new Toyota near Orlando is exceptionally stylish. You'll notice the sporty and muscular silhouette right off the bat, and you can't lose when it comes to standard features like:
- Fog lights and a rear spoiler
- Roof racks and running boards that are not just sporty, but also utilitarian
- A plush perforated leather interior with heated seats
- A sleek and ergonomic dash that holds an 8-inch high resolution touchscreen audio system
- Sleek and sophisticated paint colors like Sonora Gold Pearl, Blizzard Pearl, and Amazon Green Metallic
And more. Why wouldn't you want to put the Clermont Toyota Land Cruiser in your garage today?
The best way to decide which of these luxury SUVs is best for you is to come take the Toyota version for a spin - we're just off the Florida Turnpike at 16851 State Road 50! Come by and see us today!