The 2014 Toyota 4Runner near Orlando isn't the only tough SUV available for drivers to explore - and we know this. That's why we decided to compare it with one of its top competitors: the 2014 Nissan Pathfinder!
Take your pick: the 2014 Nissan Pathfinder or 2014 Toyota 4Runner
If you're thinking of getting a new Toyota near Orlando that can handle more than highway driving, then it's important to think of the big picture. After all, you need access to more than style - your vehicle needs to be tough and dependable, too!
The 2014 Nissan Pathfinder is intended to be more of a car-based crossover. It's designed and equipped to offer slight better fuel economy; it has a combined fuel efficiency of 21 mpg versus the Toyota's 19 mpg. This Nissan SUV may be able to hold its own on the highway, but it can't keep up with the Toyota 4Runner near Orlando if the journey goes off-road, though.
The new Toyota 4Runner near Orlando offers a smooth and comfortable ride on paved roads, but it's built to be tough and durable. It comes with important features like more power, better handling, and extra versatility that make it perfect for both daily and weekend trips!
- The 2014 Toyota 4Runner near Orlando outranks the Nissan Pathfinder in engine power. It has a 4.0L V6 engine compared with the Nissan competitors 3.5L V6 engine.
- The Nissan has a tough time keeping up with this new Toyota when it comes to horsepower and torque, too. Its smaller engine produces 260 hp and 240 lb.-ft. of torque. The tough new Toyota near Orlando delivers 270 hp and 278 lb.-ft. of torque!
The Toyota 4Runner also comes with rear-wheel drive, while the Nissan Pathfinder has front-wheel drive.
- Front-wheel drive can diminish control, which isn't a desired side-effect no matter what road you're on.
- Another disadvantage of front-wheel drive is that it can produce torque steer, which is when one wheel gets more power than the other. This causes the vehicle to drift to one side!
- With rear-wheel drive, you don't have to worry about these disadvantages. For starters, with rear-wheel drive the power comes from the back so you can enjoy more acceleration in the new Toyota near Orlando.
- Another perk that rear-wheel drive delivers in the 2014 Toyota 4Runner is more precise stopping power AND better response time!
The 2014 Toyota 4Runner near Orlando offers more comfort and convenience!
When it comes to enjoying more power and versatility, the 2014 Toyota 4Runner near Orlando takes the cake. What about convenient and hi-tech features, though?
Just because this Toyota is designed to go off-roading doesn't mean it can't offer drivers and passengers a comfortable driving experience!
- Fun and entertainment isn't a problem in this new Toyota near Orlando. It can come with the Toyota Entune System - an option that only Toyota can feature!
- With eight speakers versus the Nissan's six, the tough Toyota SUV can provide a better listening experience, too!
- The Toyota also has Bluetooth wireless technology as a standard feature, but this isn't even an option to consider in the base trim-level of the Nissan Pathfinder.
- The driver won't have a problem getting comfortable in the Toyota, either. The Nissan Pathfinder's front seat can be adjusted 6 ways, while the Toyota 4Runner's can be moved 8 ways!
- Passengers have more options to enjoy when it comes to re-arranging the seats in the Toyota 4Runner near Orlando, too. Its rear seats have a 40/20/20 split, while the Nissan Pathfinder's only have a 60/40 split.
With the low starting MSRP of $32,820, drivers definitely don't want to pass up on the opportunity to take home the versatile Toyota 4Runner near Orlando. It's an investment that's sure to stand the test of time. After all, KBB.com says it's in the top ten when it comes to offering the best resale value!
Ready to check out this incredible Toyota SUV for yourself? It's easy! Just head west off the Florida Turnpike to visit us at 16851 State Road 50, or give our Internet Sales Team a call at (888) 590-6090 to set up a test-driving appointment!