Go green in 2013 with the new Toyota Prius near Orlando!
If you're looking for an easy way to integrate green power into your everyday life, you should check out the 2013 Toyota Prius near Orlando! This incredible hybrid offers a unique solution: an eco-sensitive vehicle that also saves you money on gas, but one that's packed with the latest technology and a seriously sleek appearance. At Toyota of Clermont, you can find this new Toyota in four different models: the Two, Three, Four, and Five. All of them offer amazing standard features and a degree of customization that you won't believe - in addition to the Hybrid Synergy Drive technology under the hood! Let's take a closer look!
2013 Toyota Prius Two
Although it's the base level of all the models, the Toyota Prius Two still packs a punch. You'll find hybrid technology under the hood, which allows your new Toyota to produce fuel efficiency of up to 50 mpg combined. You'll also cut down on how many emissions - which cause smog - your car produces. It's a win-win! Additionally, you'll find standard elements such as:
- A display audio system with a 6.1 inch touch screen, as well as the ability to connect to your iPod or MP3 playe
- Bluetooth technology so you can stream music and phone call
- Automatic climate control for maximum comfor
- Touch Tracer Display - this innovative technology superimposes images of the buttons mounted on your steering wheel (for climate and audio) onto your dash so you never have to take your eyes off the task at hand!
- A UV Reduction glass windshield
And that's just a few of the elements found in this "base" level!
2013 Toyota Prius Three
This particular Toyota Prius near Orlando offers a few upgrades from the first model, including elements like:
- The aforementioned display audio system, but this one integrates both navigation services and Entune - Toyota's system of multimedia apps, like IHeartRadio and Pandora!
- The Smart Key System on three of the doors, as well as a Push Button Start and an illuminated entry
- It also shares other amazing elements with the Two, like cruise control and rear seats that fold flat to maximize cargo space on the interior!
Find unbelievable technology in the new Toyota Prius near Orlando!
2013 Toyota Prius Four
The Four model of this new Toyota near Orlando takes things to the next level. Enjoy elements and features like:
- A display audio system with navigation and Entune services - it sounds familiar, but this trim level tosses in JBL sound elements like eight GreenEdge speakers and a touch screen that has an integrated backup camera
- Halogen headlights that have an auto on/off feature
- A SofTex trimmed interior - this is a leather-like material that has a plush feel, but it's much easier to clean and maintain!
- A SofTex trimmed steering wheel that has audio, climate, and Bluetooth controls mounted on it
However, if you're looking for luxury you'll want to check out the 2013 Toyota Prius Five. This model is the head of the family, and it's bound to impress!
2013 Toyota Prius Five
If you want the best of the best, this model can deliver. It includes elements such as:
- The option of a Premium HDD Navigation System, with Entune, JBL, and a 7-inch touch screen.
- 17" 5-spoke alloy wheels
- The option of Dynamic Radar Cruise Control. This mode of cruise control senses when you're getting too close to the car in front of you and automatically adjusts your vehicle's speed!
Why wait? Come experience the forerunner of the hybrid family at Toyota of Clermont today! We're just off the Turnpike at 16851 State Road 50, and you can call ahead of time to set up an appointment at (888) 590-6090! See you soon, and ask about our new Toyota specials!